Killed a Skyline GT-R lastnight...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Killed a Skyline GT-R lastnight... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wait a second, some douche put a GTR badge on his Malibu, this is the second time I've seen it ...

Ike

Killed a Skyline GT-R lastnight...

Wait a second, some douche put a GTR badge on his Malibu, this is the second time I've seen it done (no I didn't even for a second mistake it for a Skyline). The first one I saw was Purpleish with yellow vinyls but that's a whole other story. This was a little more subtle but still ugly as snot, with some autozone chrome wheels and one of those gold chain liscense plate frames. What I'm getting at is this car was hot So I'm slowly passing him on a pretty desolate side street, I see it's a fairly young guy with his girl and they're both staring right at me. As soon as I pass him he gets on it, I take a quick scan of what's ahead and I see the don't walk sign flashing at the next light and prettymuch hold my speed. The light turns yellow and we're not anywhere near the light yet but this guy isn't slowing down At the last second he realizes it's going to be red before he even hits the intersection and slams on the brakes. So this kid (the douche) is practically in the intersection stopped as I roll up and stop before the crosswalk, I stare intently at him as he slowly backs up to where I am. He looks at me a little confused at and timid at this point, so I smirk back.

Then I hear a rev come from the mighty Malibu, I'm thinking to myself 'you've got to be kidding me' and give a few revs back. His girl looked very confident at this point, or maybe it was terror from being flung halfway into an intersection at a redlight. To make a long story short, the light turns green, I nail my launch with a great little squeak of the tires, he's many cars back as I shift to third and get on the brakes shortly after. A couple miles up the road douche and douchette pull up next to me at a light and won't even acknowledge me as I again stare intently into the cabin of their Malibu GT-R. Suddenly they feel the need to make a right after sitting at the light for a bit, I wave as they ride off into the distance surely towards a new and exciting destination
    Last edited by Ike; 10-10-2004 at 03:22 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The other day I seen a nissan sentra with a gtr emblem and a honda type r emblem. That made my day.

Nice kill on the domestic rice.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

Im calling on this one....

Good kill. Those Malibu GT-R's are scary. Especially when VTEC kicks in.

Lol, yeah, I had a similar experience. I was on a main blvd in queens and I hear this loud ass car pull to the stop light 2 cars back from me on the left side. I look back and see a black car with a GT-R badge on the grill I was thikin as the light was red that something didn't look right (altho I have never seen a r34 in real life). Then the light changed and it drove by me and it was a black maxima w/ a lip kit Not as bad as the malibu cause at least it was the correct car make.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

i like it when i see domestic cars with chinese and/or japanese characters. and the characters on those decals all look so fast...and usually topped off with a huge red R

examples:
    mustang
    cavalier
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

I call

Those Malibu GT-R's are making ballpark figures of 300whp!!!!
    You would atleast need a CAI and BOV to hang with one. that engine is pretty much a tuned down Ls6 block. Throw some slicks up front and gears and the things is running low 12's.

go pick up an AEM CAI and HKS SS bov and then come back and tell us how it went you n00b!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar
    I hope that was a joke
    2004 Aspen White Wagon
    aka "The White Rhino"

No more, looking at either Mini S or 05 WRX

Wait I thought all the malibu's came with the GTR package ??

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I call

Those Malibu GT-R's are making ballpark figures of 300whp!!!!
    You would atleast need a CAI and BOV to hang with one. that engine is pretty much a tuned down Ls6 block. Throw some slicks up front and gears and the things is running low 12's.

go pick up an AEM CAI and HKS SS bov and then come back and tell us how it went you n00b!
    You forgot to add that installing APC decals on yr subie should help you keep up with the gtr type r malibu.
    Every little bit helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

We actually have a V6 mustang (in Augusta) with a GT-R symbol on the front grill, spinners, a cobra hood, bright red (or yellow too much vinyl to tell which is the dominant color), and the excessive vinyl. Not to mention the Cobra badges on the fenders and the rear Cobra bumper. What a loser and a poser.
    "Why Warthog sir?"
    "You see these 2 tusks, and what kind of animal has tusks?"
    "A Walrus"
    "You're making that up"

Ike
    Quote Originally Posted by persianpunisher
    I hope that was a joke
    Uhhh, which part?

Quote Originally Posted by overwrxed24
    You forgot to add that installing APC decals on yr subie should help you keep up with the gtr type r malibu.
    Every little bit helps!
    w3rd y0!!!!1111
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by persianpunisher
    I hope that was a joke
    STFU n00b.... I meant every word I said
    Just call me Clark Kent

I don't believe this story for a second. I raced a Malibu GT-R from a dig and a 60mph roll and he *****ing waxed me both times. FWIW, I was tuned at XXTuning for 296whp
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

since this is clubwrx.net im sure we all know that wrx's suck. the "douche" in the malibu was quite obviously playing with you. stop lying and tell the real story.

p.s. you know at first i thought this would actually be about beating a skyline....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.