Modded 5.0 Goes down... FROM A ROLL!

This is a discussion on Modded 5.0 Goes down... FROM A ROLL! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Bahaha. Stang goes down. He had the basic mustang upgrades. Header,exhaust,gear is all I know. He had a 3.73 gear ...

Modded 5.0 Goes down... FROM A ROLL!

Bahaha.
    Stang goes down. He had the basic mustang upgrades. Header,exhaust,gear is all I know. He had a 3.73 gear in it. We was at the local hangout and I saw him leaving while i was cruising around. He gets beside me and floors it in first without me knowing it and pulls like a car and a half on me. I wasn't even but like 1/4 throttle. I creep back up to him in 2nd and chill waiting for him at about 4.5k rpms. I hear him gear down and kick so I went WOT. We were side by side for second. THen I pulled him 1 car lenght and kept going. I saw him shut down so I shut down in 3rd about...80 I would say. Not sure(my eyes on the road). He creeps back up to me and was like (WUT is that thang?). I told him to pull over. We chatted and stuff. I told him it was a wrx. He said he ran 8.4@80mph with a 1.7 60ft. I told him I ran 8.5 at 80 mph with a 1.8 sixty foot. We started bsing and stuff. He said his car was like running bad.... He said he'd probably run 8.9 now.... since is like spark knocking or something. Him and his mustang friends were impressed. He showed me his time slip and we chatted for a while then I dipped.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Modded 5.0 Goes down... FROM A ROLL!

Originally posted by BamBooI
    Bahaha.
    Stang goes down. He had the basic mustang upgrades. Header,exhaust,gear is all I know. He had a 3.73 gear in it. We was at the local hangout and I saw him leaving while i was cruising around. He gets beside me and floors it in first without me knowing it and pulls like a car and a half on me. I wasn't even but like 1/4 throttle. I creep back up to him in 2nd and chill waiting for him at about 4.5k rpms. I hear him gear down and kick so I went WOT. We were side by side for second. THen I pulled him 1 car lenght and kept going. I saw him shut down so I shut down in 3rd about...80 I would say. Not sure(my eyes on the road). He creeps back up to me and was like (WUT is that thang?). I told him to pull over. We chatted and stuff. I told him it was a wrx. He said he ran 8.4@80mph with a 1.7 60ft. I told him I ran 8.5 at 80 mph with a 1.8 sixty foot. We started bsing and stuff. He said his car was like running bad.... He said he'd probably run 8.9 now.... since is like spark knocking or something. Him and his mustang friends were impressed. He showed me his time slip and we chatted for a while then I dipped.

Nice kill. The obvious is that you guys are making the same type of power with the 80mph traps. Plus, he was obviously on slicks to pull a 1.7 at the track.
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

Re: Re: Modded 5.0 Goes down... FROM A ROLL!

Originally posted by boosted 4

Nice kill. The obvious is that you guys are making the same type of power with the 80mph traps. Plus, he was obviously on slicks to pull a 1.7 at the track.
    Yup. I don't care about e.t. s that much. I ask what people trap at.
    Last edited by BamBooI; 08-20-2002 at 09:29 AM.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek