wrx vs hyundai elantra lol
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx vs hyundai elantra lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so im driving down central ave (the main rd through albany) and this car goes flying by me...and im like ...

wrx vs hyundai elantra lol

so im driving down central ave (the main rd through albany) and this car goes flying by me...and im like wtf was that a hyndai elantra.....so yeah then i pull up next to the car, their tinted window rolls down and its some girl. She looks at me and starts revving, i kinda just laugh and turn away. The light turns green and this girl just hits the gas....so im like ehh what t he hell ill show her what shes messin with. So i just floor it, and fly by her. She must have gotten pretty embarassed, cause she just kinda slowed down to like 20 and then turned off the street. It sounded like she was runnin a cai or somthing, but still its a hyundai. On a seperate note, i do show some kinda respect for hyundai due to the new v6 tiberon. I think that car looks pretty nice, anyone know how fast they are??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why waste gas....?

i think someone was dreaming that they were rallying... the inept hyundai... lol! they really need to make some rally spec cars, though.

The new tiburon has a V6, but its slow... it runs mid-low 15's
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

Re: wrx vs hyundai elantra lol

Originally posted by aaronwillen
    so im driving down central ave (the main rd through albany) and this car goes flying by me...and im like wtf was that a hyndai elantra.....so yeah then i pull up next to the car, their tinted window rolls down and its some girl. She looks at me and starts revving, i kinda just laugh and turn away. The light turns green and this girl just hits the gas....so im like ehh what t he hell ill show her what shes messin with. So i just floor it, and fly by her. She must have gotten pretty embarassed, cause she just kinda slowed down to like 20 and then turned off the street. It sounded like she was runnin a cai or somthing, but still its a hyundai. On a seperate note, i do show some kinda respect for hyundai due to the new v6 tiberon. I think that car looks pretty nice, anyone know how fast they are??
    Hyundai suck balls bigtime. and that lame arse tiburon isn't even as good as a basic integra lol even with a V6 they will still get spanked. I'd love to see a WRX uterly gut one of those POS piles o'crap (By the way I really hate Hyundai and everything to do with the stupid fart can car brand )...
    incase you hadn't noticed

str
    some people just want to see you get on it. i know everytime i was next to a fast car i just wanted to see the driver get on it a little. a few days ago some young kids in a Camry tried to race me. I let them pass by a few cars and then got on it and passed them like they were standing still.
    2004 Black Forester XT

Hyundai...what a joke.

My girlfriend has one, in short, dog of a motor, but in its credit, its got awesome steering. Great feedback, no slop in the wheel, quick ratio. If you can tell, Im more at home going sideways than I am racing kids on the street, whats the point?

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.