What a night !!! 3 kills in a row

This is a discussion on What a night !!! 3 kills in a row within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First of all i went out tonight just to cruse around some twistie road i found and then was comming ...

What a night !!! 3 kills in a row

First of all i went out tonight just to cruse around some twistie road i found and then was comming back home just mellow sitting at a light...when all of the sudden i hear screeching tires next to me. I turned around and it was a black riced out honda civic, he had to break becasue he was going so fast and it was down the hill. Well since he was showing off to his buddies on bikes that rode up to him and were all laughing i decided to see how much i can kill him. Well needless to say but i put about 3 bus lenghts on him by the time i hit 3 rd gear, he was squeling tires at ever shift. Well about 4 lights later i came to a stop and then he joined to the right of me and gave me few nods with his head so i returned the favor, when all of the sudden to the left of me shiny BMW flew to a stop. All i knew it was the 5 series but thats all. Well lights turn green and i bog down a bit because of the adrenaline had me shaking, however i pulled on him about half a car through 1st and then inched away in 2nd and 3rd when i had to shut it down becasue of a nasty bend that was comming up... win number 2(it was a 530I). Few lights down i see an audi A4 with a coffie can for an exhaust and decided to fly past him to see if he was game. Indeed he was, i let him fly past me to the next red light. On the light i saw that it was a 1.8T, light turns green and he does a rolling start i follow..had to let off in 1st to not hit him becasue there was a limo next to us, as soon as we cleared it i just walked him but as a nother nasty turn was comming up i hit the brakes. However he wanted to do a fly by even going into a very nasty turn, i wasnt going to let him, i downshifted and punched it going into that turn but since i was on gas i just eate that turn right up. But guess what, i looked in my mirror to see where he was and i saw him going sideways , then he swerved badly and came next to me at the red light that i was standing. I was, ha dam, he almost wiped out, but was very pleased with the way my car handeled in that sharp turn. Sorry for being so long but that audi kid had me going
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn sounds like the ol rex had a feast!
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

nice runs
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.