S4 cant shake this!!! lol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on S4 cant shake this!!! lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by S4_dukar Then again, it could be because I have an M and your comparing normal Audi vs ...

Originally posted by S4_dukar

Then again, it could be because I have an M and your comparing normal Audi vs normal BMW. If thats the case then I cant comment.
    I have an S. So wouldn't I be comparing sport model vs sport model? Sorry buddy, BMW interior just doesn't do it for me. Sorry if that upsets you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I sold my S4 and got a WRX. I agree with rally_wannabe. Front heavy and thousands to correct. The S4 is not a handler, its an autobahn burner.

The interior was better then any BWM I've been in. My radio (the BOSS upgrade) never rattled or anything. The leather was soft, but not thin. BWM leather is a bit stiff to me. I guess that's more taste than anything.

And to quote a friend "Your care interior is like being in TRON." The interior is probably the best integrated system I've seen.

-d
    2001 Audi S4 - Silver
    2002 Subaru WRX - Midnight Black
    2000 Audi S4 - Imola Yellow
    1997 Dodge Intrepid ES - Black
    1991 Ford Taurus SHO - Hunter Green
    [No car below 200HP here!]

Not to hijack this thread but my friend has an S4 w/ i/e, downpipe and chip and he wants to go for a run against my quasi turbo xs stage IV car (check out the comprehensive mod list for the other goodies I have). We should race this weekend.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12