WHOSE STI is this, STi Vs. Evo @ Englishtown Sept 11
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WHOSE STI is this, STi Vs. Evo @ Englishtown Sept 11 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This Vid makes no sense, the STI gets the Evo outa the hole, TRAPS HIGHER then the Evo, yet loses ...

WHOSE STI is this, STi Vs. Evo @ Englishtown Sept 11

This Vid makes no sense, the STI gets the Evo outa the hole, TRAPS HIGHER then the Evo, yet loses by a Half a second, IDK?

http://astro.temple.edu/~tua06166/12two.mpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUH, Bracket race....

I Support ClubWRX
    Why doesn't that make sense?
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Like I said, it was a bracket race, the STI gets a Half second head start, which is exactly the Difference. The STI IS a faster car though, 111MPH Vs 110, not much but on a Highway SSTI>

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, I know...sorry I posted my reply before you typed yours but they came up in the wrong order.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I think the blue STi had a poor launch, it didn't look that fast when he took off.

The Evo on the other hand had a much better launch, IMO.

Just what it looks like to me .

Signed,
    Charlie

sht
    Quote Originally Posted by TSi AWD
    DUH, Bracket race....

atleast you caught it your self
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

Wow! My video found its way over here... That is my evo. It was a qualifying round and I took my time out of the hole. I could care less about racing the car in the other lane. I was trying to qualify for the Quick 8 and I made the 8th spot in a tight field, even with all that wheelspin.

It wasn't a bracket race- I wouldn't have lost if it was. Also, I was short shifting that run so my mph was a little low. I trapped 1 mph higher when I shifted at 7300 on one upshift in a race later that day.
    Last edited by rebelzx; 09-23-2004 at 03:50 PM.
    Evo-NY #026
    363 whp 377 torque
    12.2 @ 110.8

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.