S/A4 3.0 doesn't get away

This is a discussion on S/A4 3.0 doesn't get away within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Jason (PhreeZe) and I are heading back to my house after installing his mods at Ivan's and we're crusing at ...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

S/A4 3.0 doesn't get away

Jason (PhreeZe) and I are heading back to my house after installing his mods at Ivan's and we're crusing at about 60-65, when in my rear view mirror, I see an Audi with an S4 badge on the grill coming on fast in the right lane. He passes us, looking like he's going at least 80. He's got one passenger and I've got my 3 cousins in mine. I shift down to 3rd and gun it.

I catch up with him quickly and notice that the car is brand new (still has the temporary paper license) and is badged as an A4 3.0! Whatever it was, he kept accelerating but I stayed on his ass the whole time. By the time we hit 110, he wasn't pulling at all and I kept up with him just fine. We then hit traffic and I shut down as Jason calls me on my cell phone. He thinks it's still on and he weaves through traffic trying to get away from me. It's stupid enough that we were racing to begin with, but racing in traffic is something I'll NEVER do. In any case, it was fun and my custom-tuned unichip makes me more and more happy every day
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    Yeah, those S4 are fast, nice job keeping up especialy with all those people in your car.
    2004 Black Forester XT

Mmm, I looked at the stats for the car, not too impressive. Must have been the extra load you were carrying.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Flex
    Mmm, I looked at the stats for the car, not too impressive. Must have been the extra load you were carrying.
    My cousins are bigger than they think they are LOL
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Originally posted by str
    Yeah, those S4 are fast, nice job keeping up especialy with all those people in your car.
    That was not an S4. New body style only comes in A4 variety at this time.