Lost to an Audi S4 wagon...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Lost to an Audi S4 wagon... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just got to work about 30 mins ago, and on my way here, I get hit up by a ...

Lost to an Audi S4 wagon...

I just got to work about 30 mins ago, and on my way here, I get hit up by a New Bad Azz Silver S4 wagon, lowered with Rims, Exhaust, and the laudest turbo spool I have EVER heard. He gets next to me and I go to 3rd and we are even, 4th gear he satrts pulling and by the time I hit 5th, he was a good 2 cars on me and we shut down. Damn that thing pulls hard up top. He must be running 11's for sure!!! Sucks to get walked, but at least it was a sweet car and I beleive they are twin turbo right Then if it was TT, then the race wasn't fair, because I only have 1 turbo................ j/k
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah TT V6 stock. 250hp stock.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    I just got to work about 30 mins ago, and on my way here, I get hit up by a New Bad Azz Silver S4 wagon
    If it was a new S4 wagon, it would be a 4.2L V8 from the factory. If it was the last generation, then it's a 2.7L bi-turbo. Either way, an amazing car!
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Those cars can be super fast. They take to upgrades very well. At least you didn't spend $50 large on a car.
    2004 STi

I guarentee that it was a 2.7t...w/upgraded k04's...Those cars are nice but very heavy and even know it was highway I'd bet that was his seup w/supp. mods. Mid to low 12's w/ that kind of setup.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

i raced an 04 avant s4 4.2L v8. not bad, it was from a stop, he was automatic, up to 60 i had a good 2 cars in front of him and still pulling. I think those run like low 14's. i was in the r32.

peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

the 2.7 biturbo kick ass! the are great for mods.Very often when you see a lowered exhaust S4 they are engine modded as well.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

New S4

The S4 was an 04 and had to be modded. My fastest 1/4 run is 12.3, so he must be dipping in the 11's.
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    The S4 was an 04 and had to be modded. My fastest 1/4 run is 12.3, so he must be dipping in the 11's.
    i doubt it was an 04. they are really hard to mod, especially to make them in the 11's. I could see it being the 02 and under where the 2.7t engine is just so easily modded and relatively cheap made very fast!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Now I'm stumped...I would expect that a 2.7TT motor do this, but definitely not the 4.2V8s.... Those are slightly faster than a stock S4... Or maybe he was somehow able to trasfer the RS6's drivetrain over????? Nitrous perhaps???
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Please give him a break!!!

The guy spent two times money of WRX to buy his AUDI S4. And only have you two cars away. I feel proud of SUBARU owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    O5 Aspen White STI + AP stage II !!!
    02 Rally Blue WRX sold !!

STi EVO

You sure it wasnt a RS6? V8 and bi turbo.

The previous gen of S4 loved being chipped but in order to even dip into 11's, you will need at least K04 turbos and supporting mods. Hell, my old 01 S4 with GIAC X chip was running consistent 13.4's. Those things are not cheap to mod let alone even work on. You dont even want to know the labor required for the d/ps on those suckers.
    FS: 02 WRX with JDM V7 RA-C

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTO228
    Please give him a break!!!

The guy spent two times money of WRX to buy his AUDI S4. And only have you two cars away. I feel proud of SUBARU owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually SRTTHIS drives an SRT-4 so the Audi S4 would be about 2.5 times more expensive. And it makes me proud to own an SRT-4.

Damn, I've been away from this board for a good 6 months and STILL everyone brings up price.

Eh, you get what you pay for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.