6 races in the last two days!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 6 races in the last two days! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; RSX-s on my way yesterday to this restaurant on the expressway, i encountered an rsx-s. the guy was messing around ...

6 races in the last two days!

RSX-s
    on my way yesterday to this restaurant on the expressway, i encountered an rsx-s. the guy was messing around with me so i said why not, lets race. i raced him a couple of times but traffic was kinda bad so i probably put about a car on him every time. anyhow, the road cleared up for about a mile and he takes off without any notice at about 40mph, thinking that he will toast me. at about 85mph i have caught up after being back two car lenghts and just walk him as if he was standing still. He comes back again for more and same thing happens, probably a good 4 car lengths this time to 100. this guy got mad and started swerving in and out of traffic like a maniac, so i just stayed back for about 20 minutes till i found him again farther down the road. He chased me, got next to me, and floored it, i wanted to do it too, but too many cars in front of me, and didnt feel like abusing my brakes.

GTP
    as i was driving back from my friends home yesterday, i see this gtp with 2 others in the car just staring at me. Im like cool, lets see if they wanna go at it. The kid driving was probably 17 or so. I get next to him and he floors it, and i keep it in 4th at 60mph though i could have dropped it to 3rd and annihilate him. I saw that i was walking him easily, so i slowed down and got next to him. I downshifted to 3rd at 60 again and we went at it again, this time i was flooring it, letting off, flooring it, just to show him that i wasnt even trying. he was flooring it the whole time and i could hear his supercharger whining. Damn, i guess the extra two passengers in his car really slowed him down... i guess. this again was on expressway, not too much traffic.

WRX
    I get next to a guy with a wrx yesterday, completely stock. he looks at me with a grin and laughs, i try to instigate a race and nothing. The guy thought that i didnt know what a wrx was and that he would easily beat me if we raced from a roll, so he didnt try. i hate those people. dont laugh and not prove your point.

GST stick
    These four kids in a gst this morning rev up at me and i hear their blow off valve. I said to myself, what the heck, lets see what they have. As i come up to them from behind, i see its a gst not a gsx what i previously thought because of their large wing. They had an exhaust and a blow off valve for sure, not sure what else. They were 3 in their car and i had an extra passenger. I'm right behind them in traffic and all of a sudden they look back at me and laught, give me the middle finger, try spitting on my car. im like, wtFK is up with these kids. I get up next to them and told them if they are so baddass, race me. They look at my car and the smartass passanger told me to take my car back to the junk yard where it belongs. i start getting very aggrivated and i ask them how old they are, they replied 17. im like wtf would you be talking like that to someone older than you. They said that they dont car and that my car sucks. i get pissed off again cuz they tried spitting on my car again, and were giving me the middle finger. I get a bit loud and tell them to get out, ill fight all 3 of them myself, they show me that all they had to do is put the window up and i couldnt hurt them. i enter my car again and we start rolling off the light. as traffic got quieter, they floor it, i heard their turbo, dropped it to second at 30mph and floor it, they had momentum coming up because they hit it before me, but i didnt even need to get into third i was already ahead of them. They got mad and told me to race their friend with a mustang. im like fine, wheres he from. he told me the name of the person. To bad these kids dont know that i know this guy with the mustang and his whole 'crew' and im gonna go find them next friday and make them appoligize. my brother is very good friends with the kid in the mustang and hangs with the crew, these kids are just noobs that are trying to act bad ass. i cant wait till i make them **** their pants. they deserve it.

GST automatic with almost every bolt on instead of turbo
    he has been talking to others saying that he could easily beat me. i told him that once my new clutch was in, we would race. well, i got my car back friday and found him on the road today. i get up next to him and motion to race to shut him up. the light in front of us turns red and there is no one in sight on the street, completely deserted. so im like, fine lets race from a stop. i get to the light first and start staging, he takes his time so he doesnt come up next to me and race me. light turns green and he just comes up by me after i took off lightly. he looks at me and turns around again and drives away about a car length where he floors it. i downshift and start gaining on him pretty quickly, but still not fast enough cuz he let off when he saw me gaining. he gets next to me and does this not bad nod. light turns red again, and he declines to race again. damn, why do people love to talk crap but never race?

2001 Mustang COBRA
    coming back from the restaurant last night, i see this mustang do a u-turn in front of me. i saw this mustang and said hey, lets see how i will do against a gt. he sees that im about 2 cars behind him and he floors it, hes about 3 cars infront of me when i notice this and i floor it too. he beats me to about 120mph with about 5 cars. i couldnt believe it. he waves his hand when i start coming up to him at a red light. i get next to him and see the cobra sign and told him what a relief, i thought i lost to a gt. he's like no, its a 2001 mustang cobra. anyhow, light turns green and we get infront of the cars infront of us and get next to each other while no traffic in front of us. we raced about 3 times, one from 30mph, and twice from 50mph to about 120mph all three times. All three times he got me by about 1.5 cars, not bad, and we just stayed that way till we shut down. We tried catching a red light but we werent that lucky. i couldn't believe how fast the cobra was. i checked the stats, and those cobras ran a 13.5 @ 105mph. not bad!

i dont race too often cuz i never really get into races, but for some reason, these last two days, everyone wants a piece of my r32. dunno why. anyhow, i race only when its careful out, and i know 120 is a bit high, but there i did that just with the cobra and it was like 2am and there was no almost no one on the highway.

peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn, what a busy man. People must love you. Nice races!
    2002 WRX COBB Stage 2.5

2003 Infiniti FX45

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar
    NIce kills man
    2004 Aspen White Wagon
    aka "The White Rhino"

No more, looking at either Mini S or 05 WRX

You know how that first car you raced you said started swerving and try to do fly bys on you well whenever I race people in my shat box mirage and beat them they either try to do a fly by or start swerving all over the place and I asked other people if it's suppose to mean something in the "street racing scene" and they said as far as they know it's nothing. I have had that done to me by many different people and I still have no clue what they are doing.

hehe, yeah i really dont get it either. i guess if i was chasing him it be ok, but just watching him swerve in and out of traffic like a maniac all by himself... kinda seems pretty funny.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

damn dude, thats a lot of fun !!

nice races!!
    1994 Talon TSi - SMIC, 16G and Bolt Ons - Awaiting More Fuel and Tune
    2000 B5 GLS 1.8T Every Bolt On + Tuned GT28RS - R.I.P

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.