that was fun

This is a discussion on that was fun within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Now I know what you guys are talking about. On my way to work this guy with a z3 coupe ...

that was fun

Now I know what you guys are talking about. On my way to work this guy with a z3 coupe with an exhaust and intake (dinan) always pulls next to me like he wants to race. We cross paths pretty much everyday so this wasnt the first time. There was no traffic so I decided to go for it. I reved back and on the third honk i luanched. At first he was half car ahead, then i shifted into second, we were eqaul, then on third i pretty much was around 1.5 to 2 cars ahead. all i have is a perrin catback. Now I feel stupid for bad mouthing the wrx for bieng weak. that was awesome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hmmmmm
    PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

(Cenex Gas http://www.chsinc.com/auburn/Tacoma.htm )

Quote Originally Posted by dewmudgeon View Post
    ok, so if i wanted a bov and got a cai as well,
    would they equal eachother out? creating minimal problems?

I Support ClubWRX
    You launched and he was a half a car ahead? You need to learn to launch better.

I Support ClubWRX
    Depends on what type of Z3 it was. Most of 'em aren't fast at all...

Good kill, though. Off the line with a good launch, you should be waayyyy ahead of most Z3's. M Roadsters on the other hand...yikes.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

ya that was my first launch ever, i havent really praticed i just read the forums. there is a guy with an m3 though. wont even think about him until my vf 34 or 22

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spudheadster
    ya that was my first launch ever, i havent really praticed i just read the forums. there is a guy with an m3 though. wont even think about him until my vf 34 or 22
    Are you stock??
    2004 Aspen White Wagon
    aka "The White Rhino"

No more, looking at either Mini S or 05 WRX

not currently now, i had a catback then now i have perrin turboback, uppipe accessport, and saving for fuel system and turbo