Stock WRX Vs. Viper - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stock WRX Vs. Viper within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zoophagy Don't feel bad. The vast majority of people under estimate the handling of Vipers. They pull ...

J-H
    Quote Originally Posted by zoophagy
    Don't feel bad. The vast majority of people under estimate the handling of Vipers. They pull over 1.0g on the skid pad, which is more grip than a Porsche GT2. A lot of people think they handle terribly, but this is quite obviously not the case.
    You are right...I did underestimate...I thought that with all that power he WOUDL CERTAINLY wipe out He didn't. He just blasted by me...unreal. I have taken many cars in that turn and nobody has ever gained soooo much in so little time...I take that turn 2 times a day and I know the limits of it...VIPERS

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

FWIW, you are still going to get ripped in the turns in an E55. It's straight line speed is comparable, but not it's handling. Completely different class of car.

VV

Quote Originally Posted by J-H
    Yeah, I was joking about the stage 2 setup...

Anyway, it was an older Viper. I had a run with a newer one and that guy was much, much faster...

I just played with him (he played with me) because I thought I could out corner him, or maybe take the lead form a launch or something...anyway, it was fun...I wish I had a big ol E55 or something...just cut their fun right THERE! hahahaha Maybe when I am 60

JH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12