Ricer-induced street racing death in Denver
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ricer-induced street racing death in Denver within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last night on Federal Blvd. in Denver, a blue Honda Prelude was racing a white Honda Civic in an illegally ...

Ricer-induced street racing death in Denver

Last night on Federal Blvd. in Denver, a blue Honda Prelude was racing a white Honda Civic in an illegally sanctioned street race. The Civic struck and killed a pedestrian, and then left the scene of the accident.

If you have to lay the smack down on the guy next to you on public roads, don't do it in populated areas nor in heavy traffic. When that guy in the Civic gets caught, he's going to prison for a very long time. That's not just one life ruined.

The drag strip is the safest place to take out your frustrations on your machinery.

-Pace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i heard something about that on fox news....they just mentioned a bit about it, called it breaking news. the pedestrian was in critical last i heard.....guess he died, huh?

um....pace....your avatar is sideways..
    Deliberating enclaves of like-minded people are often a breeding ground for extreme movements - Cass Sunstein

Originally posted by djrez4

um....pace....your avatar is sideways..
    Go find the 'what the frick do you look like' thread.

-Pace

Racing down Federal?

That's where all the lil teen cruisers drive.

I can never go faster than 25 mph

(news story) If it were one of the drivers that died, it would still suck but it would be their fault. The fact that it was an innocent pedestrian makes me really angry
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

thats horrible, I wont even express the words I feel, may not make sense to anyone else but me anyhow

what's a rice/ricer???

Originally posted by syncrod
    what's a rice/ricer???
    Since you're in Trinidad, you probably haven't had the opportunity to be graced by the term "ricer" down there. Check out this web page for a start http://www.riceboypage.com/what_is_riceboy/

There are others out there so just put a "riceboy" search in google and you'll be up on riceboy culture in no time.

**Relevant to this thread, yes that sucks and it happens all too often. It has probably happened a lot more than most of us know since only recently has the media began to love on it. I think it ranks right up there there with pitbulls now.
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

Originally posted by boosted 4

Since you're in Trinidad, you probably haven't had the opportunity to be graced by the term "ricer" down there. Check out this web page for a start http://www.riceboypage.com/what_is_riceboy/

There are others out there so just put a "riceboy" search in google and you'll be up on riceboy culture in no time.

**Relevant to this thread, yes that sucks and it happens all too often. It has probably happened a lot more than most of us know since only recently has the media began to love on it. I think it ranks right up there there with pitbulls now.
    well i was just browsing a local forum and i found some people talking about ricers
    anyhow thanks for the rice!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.