Short race vs. camaro

This is a discussion on Short race vs. camaro within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not sure what type of camaro it was, the guy pulled up next to me tonight and it was dark. ...

WRX

Short race vs. camaro

Not sure what type of camaro it was, the guy pulled up next to me tonight and it was dark. I had my wife and friend in the car so I didn't think anything of it. But the light turned green and he gunned it, so I said 'what the hell' and gunned it too. I really didn't think I'd pull ahead because the guy had 1+ car length on me when I floored it, but I quickly reeled him in and passed him like a grandma in a walker.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    Not sure what type of camaro it was, the guy pulled up next to me tonight and it was dark. I had my wife and friend in the car so I didn't think anything of it. But the light turned green and he gunned it, so I said 'what the hell' and gunned it too. I really didn't think I'd pull ahead because the guy had 1+ car length on me when I floored it, but I quickly reeled him in and passed him like a grandma in a walker.
    If you straight up "walked" him, then I would have to say it was a V6. You would pull on an LT1 but not blow by it, and an LS1 would pull on you. plus, you should be able to hear the car, and tell if it was a V6 or V8.

but yeah, I would say most likely a V6 is proceeded to pull multiple cars, but if you just pulled like 1-3 I would say LT1. Def not an Ls1 though (unless it was an auto convt. that didnt downshift right) <<very common
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Nice!
    Nothing like someone who jumps the surprise attack and then gets realed in like a stiff fish. Good job!

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    must have been a v6...even an LT1 would pull on you, especially if he already took the jump.

assuming the time in your sig is current with your mods.
    2003 SRT-4