Some of my deaths

This is a discussion on Some of my deaths within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On saturday i went out looking for a few races. The first one was against a G35 coupe we go ...

Some of my deaths

On saturday i went out looking for a few races. The first one was against a G35 coupe we go from a 40 roll. He peels out at thirty and i think to myslef WTF?? He gains a good 2-4 cars when we hit 120, we shut down and i realized he was supercharged from the whine i heard. Second race was against a srt4. We went from a 40 roll again. I knew from the first second i heard his car i was gonna get killed. I gains 10 cars on me by 110 and still is pulling hard. Before the race i asked him what he had and he told me bolt-ons... BOLT ONS!!!. Precision GT series turbo he said with no cats, THE WHOLE DEAL!. o well he was cool and i went home with a hurt ego.
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by STiguy
    On saturday i went out looking for a few races. The first one was against a G35 coupe we go from a 40 roll. He peels out at thirty and i think to myslef WTF?? He gains a good 2-4 cars when we hit 120, we shut down and i realized he was supercharged from the whine i heard. Second race was against a srt4. We went from a 40 roll again. I knew from the first second i heard his car i was gonna get killed. I gains 10 cars on me by 110 and still is pulling hard. Before the race i asked him what he had and he told me bolt-ons... BOLT ONS!!!. Precision GT series turbo he said with no cats, THE WHOLE DEAL!. o well he was cool and i went home with a hurt ego.
    technically, it is still a bolt on. but thats very misleading. Its like saying that a rex with an 18G and all supporting mods just has "bolton's" lol.

ah well. good try. I would give my left nut to see what a S/C G35 is like... the car is awesome enough when stock. I cant imagine having those good looks and luxury and have it be a low 13se car as well
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.