what can i beat

This is a discussion on what can i beat within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If i had a vf34, sti pinks, perrin turbo back, perrin up pipe, accesport, new tires(would like suggestion), and maybe ...

what can i beat

If i had a vf34, sti pinks, perrin turbo back, perrin up pipe, accesport, new tires(would like suggestion), and maybe a front mount intercooler is accesport works with it, could i beat a mustang gt, srt4 with turbo upgrade(+95hp), 350z with supercharger from stillen, stock z3, and porsche boxter. how about swap in a vf22 instead of vf34?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i know for sure you'd take the boxter, the srt-4....forget about it because if he has an upgraded turbo he has to atleast have intake and exhaust which is a HUGE difference in hp gain...off the hole maybe but rolling no...the gt off the hole completely take him, rolling, you'd walk him easy, i think ; supercharged 350 i doubt it....because like i said if you have a huge upgrade like that you need the goodies that come along with it... z3 definitely... and wit ha vf22 you'd get better gains in 4th and 5th but the spool up is a tad slower when i upgrade though im going with the 22....
    Last edited by evL`WrX; 09-16-2004 at 06:06 PM.

i didnt include all supporting mods thats a lot to type but yes i know that they need them

Quote Originally Posted by spudheadster
    i didnt include all supporting mods thats a lot to type but yes i know that they need them
    go get them and start racing the afformentioned cars. Then let us know

We need more kills in this forum.