Automobile Mag " "
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Automobile Mag " " within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; "The slightly less expensive Subaru Impreza WRX almost plays in the same league as the 350Z, but it's less powerful, ...

Automobile Mag " "

"The slightly less expensive Subaru Impreza WRX almost plays in the same league as the 350Z, but it's less powerful, less refined, and is but a toad to the 350Z's princely looks"

Thought you guys might get e kick out of this. On another note...I saw one up close and they are pretty nice. You can't like everything about a car....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Those writers at Automobile magazine are hypocrits. Several months ago they were kissing the WRX's a$$. I say bring on the 350Z, by that time I'll have enough mods to smoke every one of them.
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

I think it was the same mag that gave us the auto of the year award...

I was considering one of these until i realized how unpractical it is. Cant wait to see a few ditched off the sides of the road when the snow comes. It has a similar profile to a porsche from the side, and it will definitely blow my doors off, but it wont carry my bike or extra people/luggage/etc...

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

..almost in the same leauge and less powerful... funny that its numbers ( i know, bench racing ) for 0-60 and 1/4mi are the same as what most mags got for the wrx. And as far as looks..I cant wait for my little "bug eyed bull dog" to grab a "princely" Z by the jugular show 'em who owns who.
    IHI VF-34, ECUTEK Tuned
    290whp@6300rpms@15.8psi
    247tq@5200rpms@16.9psi
    ( Dynapack Hydraulic dyno )

Thumbs up

Originally posted by twinz
    [B. And as far as looks..I cant wait for my little "bug eyed bull dog" to grab a "princely" Z by the jugular show 'em who owns who. [/B]
    haha, great stuff haha

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.