Silly mustang GT owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Silly mustang GT owner within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just finished working out and was exiting the building and a guy with his girl pulled up in a ...

Silly mustang GT owner

I just finished working out and was exiting the building and a guy with his girl pulled up in a mustang GT conv. withe the top down. She asks me to find her friend that is still in there. I do so and upon coming back out I say "GT or v6 version" ( i didnt see the tailpipes yet).
    He says "GT....................*long pause*.............*turns to me and stares all serious*...........turbo"

Me: "Turbo huh, where did you get the kit from?" (since I never hear of any turboed GTs)
    Him: " I dont know man, I just bought the car 2 weeks ago"
    Me: "Well pop your hood and Ill tell you what you got"
    *pops hood*
    Me: "So wheres your turbo at?"
    Him: "Its this thing right here....adds 50 hp" (he pointed to the alternator)
    Me: "Are you being serious?"
    Him: "Yeah man, thats the turbo..why youve never seen one?"
    Me: "You see that silver car with the hood scoop up there....now THATS turbo'd. THAT my friend, is your alternator."
    Him: "Ok whatever man, you need to read more about cars"
    Me: " haha..Ok see you on the road."

He drives away and luckily gets stuck at the light up the street. I hop in and I catch up and get behind him. I follow him up the road to where the single lane splits into a double lane. We are going around 30 and right when the road splits I get into the opposite lane.

He gives me the finger and then floors it, his gf waves. I was anticipating this so right when his exhaust got louder, I gave it all. I rapidly pull up to his door and while passing him with ease, I blow a kiss to his gf. He had the funniest facial expression ever, as if his "turbo" had failed him and let off at around 80 with him 10 cars back.
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That my friend, is some serious ownage... Nothing bugs me more than ppl making !#!% up about their cars and telling ppl that they don't know !!#%!# about it when you ask them.
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

That's a swell story.

I hate guys like that.

Hahahahahaha

I'm 98% sure he was just f*in with you man. My buddies like to do the same thing. They act like they don't know anything about cars and point out stupid sh*t like that. One of em has an h22 powered civic and it whines for some reason. We say it's a supercharger and point out the alternater saying that's the pulley and blower. We are serious when we say it too. Not that abnormal....
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby24
    Hahahahahaha

I'm 98% sure he was just f*in with you man. My buddies like to do the same thing. They act like they don't know anything about cars and point out stupid sh*t like that. One of em has an h22 powered civic and it whines for some reason. We say it's a supercharger and point out the alternater saying that's the pulley and blower. We are serious when we say it too. Not that abnormal....
    The difference is when you've got nothing and then try and outrun the other guy though...after pulling that crap.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Quote Originally Posted by scooby24
    Hahahahahaha

I dont know, he was a mid 30 year old black guy that kinda reminded me of that one video where the black guy said he had a rotary powered stang that had pistons. He was kinda upset when I told him his alternator wasnt a turbo, as if the dealer told him it was in order to sell it haha. He was probably flooring it yelling "Vtec! vtec! come on vtec!". If he was just kidding thent he jokes on me.....no wait its still on him....

There have been a few "silly mustang" threads lately. I like the new feature that shows similar threads at the bottom.
    Last edited by BrandonWRX; 09-14-2004 at 03:32 PM.
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

Yeah I have to agree with you there!!

It is fun messing around with the friends who don't know anything about cars but this guy in the GT could have actually not known.... Was he super young (16?) b/c I have met a lot of ignorant kids around my area that think they have a Ferrari engine in their Civic...but then there are the kids around here that run halfway decent engine swaps that are a little older (ls1 in a 240 sx).....

D Sagan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.