Let me start off by saying that this was not an intentional race. So here's the complete story:

I was driving on the highway, coming home from work, around 1:00 AM, and noticed the GSX 600 getting on the highway. I didn't think anything of it and kept on driving at my normal pace. As we got to a straight stretch, he started to slow down to around 60 mph, while being in front of me and a few other cars, and started to practice his wheelies. Before leaving work, I had my AP plugged in to so I can see what I'm finally boosting at (had to reset the ECU so I wanted to see how the learning had went). As this GSX started to do some wheelies, I can see that he wasn't any good...couldn't get the bike up at all. So I think to myself, "this guy might wreck and I might be in his path! Well now is as good of a time to see about those boost reading and also get infront of this GSX". I slowed to 60mph and do a 3rd pull, while this bike was still about 5-6 car lengths infront. I pass him at the top of 3rd and put it into 4th. As I'm in the middle of 4th, he's approaching fast and passed me at the end of 4th. I put it into 5th and continue my pull. Now he's about 5-6 car lengths ahead. We start to come up to a mild S-curve part of the highway and he slows down, while I kept my foot on the gas. I passed him in the turn and still doing about 110mph, while he falls about 4 car lengths behind. Coming out of the S-curve, he picks up speed and rocket pass me doing well into the 130mph range and proceeded to put about 3 bus lengths on me. I then slowed down to normal speed. We both got off at the same exit, but he turned left and I made a right. He turned before I had a chance to give him a wave, but did manage to give a couple of honks.

During this madness, I did manage to find out that I'm boosting around 15.3psi from 3rd-5th. I need to get the uppipe leak fix...and also load the revised Stage 2 v1.20 maps...