So my cousin, Carl, calls me up the other day... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on So my cousin, Carl, calls me up the other day... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by PPMotorsports Tony, I don't think too many people challenge Vipers to highway races. Especially when there is ...

Quote Originally Posted by PPMotorsports
    Tony,
    I don't think too many people challenge Vipers to highway races. Especially when there is another Viper behind it. I'm pretty confident I could take anyone stupid enough to try, unless they were also driving an $80k+ sports car. The viper is all engine. It's like driving a guided missile with a windshield.

-Jim
    <--- stupid enough to try.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Jim didn't really drive that Viper. He was just high and mistook his racing striped Dodge (Neon) for that Dodge.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

i've parked one before, damn there nice and yes, i didnt notice that wierd peddle feeling as well.
    2004 Silver WRX
    HKS UpPipe
    HKS DownPipe

Quote Originally Posted by Bask Oner
    Jim didn't really drive that Viper. He was just high and mistook his racing striped Dodge (Neon) for that Dodge.
    lmfao
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

The clutch in a viper is insanely stiff.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

does driving an SRT 10 RAM qualify as driving a viper? its my moms truck

give a viper a standing mile to eat, and it finishes it off 34 seconds later, at 173mph. Still pulling
    2011 SWP 5 door WRX LIMITED

Quote Originally Posted by Anzioblack44
    give a viper a standing mile to eat, and it finishes it off 34 seconds later, at 173mph. Still pulling
    Damn. I didn't even know that, but I believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilivas
    The clutch in a viper is insanely stiff.
    The clutch may be stiff in the RT-10, but the SRT-10 wasn't that bad. Considering that it has to hold 600fi-lbs, I'd say it's downright light!

-Jim

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice. I saw these two Vipers the Friday before you picked them up...one Viper in the driveway, one in the street in front of the house, when I was doing my SAT tutoring in Margate. Any time I tutor my Longport students I drive down Amherst (or is it Monmouth?), and see that house w/the sick cars...last May I went by there and saw were two men standing next to a Ferrari, and I rev'd as I went by. Their heads snapped to attention at my WRX as I rolled by, lol...I'm sure they thought I was a tool, but seeing the cars in front of that house is always an experience...
    "Don't hate me because my Impreza's beautiful"
    -04 FXT 20g'd 343 whp
    -04 FXT 35r/6mt 430 whp 11.6@118 on 93 oct
    -95 NSX SC'd 450 whp
    -70 Chevelle SS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.