I played a joke on the RSX people
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I played a joke on the RSX people within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; check out this post I put: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...596#post455596...

I played a joke on the RSX people

Orin's 2002 WRX Features.....
    Injen Cold Air Intake, M2 Up-Pipe, TurboXS Blow Off Valve, M2 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, M2 Up-pipe, Unichip (Tuned by Cobbtuning)
    VF30 Turbo, Walbro Fuel Pump, STI Fuel Injectors, 18" Konig Tantrums, Wings West Pro Wing, etc...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow, that was a VERY bad photoshop.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

nice try

you can see the wheel spinning and also there is no shadow from the fireman holding the hose on the car and there is no burned paint and last but not least is that the type R rsx is in japan and not here yet.

but it was a good trick. jus get the bugs out first.

Hehe i used to go to that site all the time till i found out about the WRX =P
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

the photoshop was supposed to be hella bad just to be funny
    I expected them to know I was joking from teh first place. it was just something to be rediculous and kind of poke fun at their car. I did the picture in five minutes for the guy who said somethign about wanting a picture.
    Orin's 2002 WRX Features.....
    Injen Cold Air Intake, M2 Up-Pipe, TurboXS Blow Off Valve, M2 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, M2 Up-pipe, Unichip (Tuned by Cobbtuning)
    VF30 Turbo, Walbro Fuel Pump, STI Fuel Injectors, 18" Konig Tantrums, Wings West Pro Wing, etc...

Hehe, kinda funny how 2 threads below this is the Mature WRX Owner post.

Why do you feel the need to ridicule an obviously inferior car?
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

, sure, lets ban rsxsucks, he's the immature one

Originally posted by HS WRB-rex
    , sure, lets ban rsxsucks, he's the immature one

Actually, RSXSucks has shown more maturity than most people on this board lately. We don't need to ban him. He is posting very logical information now.

Polkaband, Nice picture!

Dude...read the sarcasm in his post. He was talking about Polka....

VV

Unless my sarcasm sensor is broke!

Originally posted by junaitari

Actually, RSXSucks has shown more maturity than most people on this board lately. We don't need to ban him. He is posting very logical information now.

Polkaband, Nice picture!

Could be that mine is broke. Just seems that some people are used to the RSXSucks of old and haven't read any of his latest posts. So they still think he's trolling.

I'm glad rsxsucks changed his attitude. What caused this? Did something strike him on the head or something?
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

Re: I played a joke on the RSX people

Originally posted by polkaband
    check out this post I put:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...596#post455596
    Damn, that was hilarious. Those stupid fukin' RSX people. why would anyone spend their hardearned money on that car?

I gotta admit that I would disagree with banning RSXsucks, probably not what I would have said a few weeks ago. It seems to me that just about everyone on that board caught on to that hoax, and I would not call them stupid b/c they showed a little concern for the safety of one their board's members.
    -Rob
    02 WRX

Originally posted by mrblue48
    I gotta admit that I would disagree with banning RSXsucks, probably not what I would have said a few weeks ago. It seems to me that just about everyone on that board caught on to that hoax, and I would not call them stupid b/c they showed a little concern for the safety of one their board's members.
    Ah, you obviously haven't seen me around here too much...understandable that you didn't catch the sarcasm.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

That's a pretty funny photochop! It is glaringly obvious, which I suppose means you were successful in the effect you were after.

BTW, I don't think RSXSucks should be banned either. He has shown remarkable maturity in the past couple weeks or so. Bravo, RSXSucks.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.