the new Nissan 300Z - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on the new Nissan 300Z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The track model also comes with GPS Navagation, Hi-end Stereo, Leather electric seats, etc. The good news is there maybe ...

The track model also comes with GPS Navagation, Hi-end Stereo, Leather electric seats, etc.

The good news is there maybe a Competition model with all of the Track Model goodies, but nothing else. Nismo is also showing their new 350Z. I have picts. I'll try to get them up today.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by mhoward1
    The track model also comes with GPS Navagation, Hi-end Stereo, Leather electric seats, etc.

The good news is there maybe a Competition model with all of the Track Model goodies, but nothing else. Nismo is also showing their new 350Z. I have picts. I'll try to get them up today.

...good grief! sounds to me like they got the model names reversed, base=track, track=luxury

Man, I hope your right about a real "competition model". Definitely post those Nismo pics, cant wait to see them!
    IHI VF-34, ECUTEK Tuned
    290whp@6300rpms@15.8psi
    247tq@5200rpms@16.9psi
    ( Dynapack Hydraulic dyno )

The Nismo 350Z

wait...I'll try it again

Got it....

Verry nice! Thanks for posting pics. I wonder if they developed it off the "base" or the "track" model ..Think that bad boy has leather seats/GPS/Stereo/ect?
    IHI VF-34, ECUTEK Tuned
    290whp@6300rpms@15.8psi
    247tq@5200rpms@16.9psi
    ( Dynapack Hydraulic dyno )

I'd have to admit that I like that race car version. Thanks for posting the pics, mhoward1.

leather seats, GPS, stereo with 18"s in the trunk! heehee, what an image. Race car blasting around the track thumpin' the whole time!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.