Big stupid diesel truck vs. STi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Big stupid diesel truck vs. STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sounds like around here, except these guys don't bother to get the diesel engine. They think a stock F150 or ...

Sounds like around here, except these guys don't bother to get the diesel engine. They think a stock F150 or F150 with insecure-little-man exhaust makes it fast. Get a lot of those and minivans trying to run me...never diesel.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my dads duramax with simple BPU mods runs mid 13's on huge ass tires lol....faster than my car
    1994 Talon TSi - SMIC, 16G and Bolt Ons - Awaiting More Fuel and Tune
    2000 B5 GLS 1.8T Every Bolt On + Tuned GT28RS - R.I.P

diesel+good driver+simple mods=really fast truck

I will not race one cause I saw or posted one running 11.. then drove the thing home. .

I am afraid ......... very afraid.

They can't handle so well in the twisties tho.

Originally posted by renichms
    Sounds like around here, except these guys don't bother to get the diesel engine. They think a stock F150 or F150 with insecure-little-man exhaust makes it fast. Get a lot of those and minivans trying to run me...never diesel.

RN
    There is a bone stock looking Silverado running around here that goes to the track and runs 10s. Mops people up on the streets left and right. Dont believe me, check out this months Hot Rod Magazine, there is a 4 page write up on his truck. Also has vids all over the internet.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

Originally posted by Neversatisfied
    There is a bone stock looking Silverado running around here that goes to the track and runs 10s. Mops people up on the streets left and right. Dont believe me, check out this months Hot Rod Magazine, there is a 4 page write up on his truck. Also has vids all over the internet.
    I've seen diesel trucks nuke Corvettes. I don't need convincing. It's just that there aren't any here on the streets. I "worry" some when I get next to a diesel that looks like it wants to play but thus far, maybe one has wanted to play and it wasn't modded at all. You don't get that kind of thing too often here. Sounds bad but here, an import is a car from out of town...so they dunno what to make of an STi nor do they get out much and do things like mod diesels.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12