stock wrx vs. VW passat 1.8 turb. 40mph roll - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on stock wrx vs. VW passat 1.8 turb. 40mph roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't have much interesting to say but need to post. I am 21 and own two cars. My wrx ...

I don't have much interesting to say but need to post. I am 21 and own two cars. My wrx wagon and a 2000 passat V6. 190 hp plus chip so maybe 194-195 hp. They claim eight but i never believe that. If subaru crazy's friend thinks he can take a wrx with his V6 passat, well, just show him. Its nothing compared to the wrx in acceleration. The steering, though, is amazing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the new GLI is also a hot car it has about 180 hp.. how would a gli vs wrx both stock do?

I Support ClubWRX
    Last night at the track, there was a newer 1.8T Jetta running over and over. I think the fastest he ran was a 16.3@86 or something like that. Seemed like it was being launched/driven well, but it was hot out also.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Teep
    The site is not crap - it's a Dyno Dynamics (aka 'the heart breaker') - check.

-tp

YEAH D00D!!!!!111!1!1
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

if i was a GTi/Jetta, i would imagine somewhere in the 210-215ish WHP range, little more/little less since i have a few extras...

Quote Originally Posted by subaru_crazy
    8urvtec what is your estimate hp?

but since i have the K03, and not the K03s, i would hope somewhere in the 180 wheel range...

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    Last night at the track, there was a newer 1.8T Jetta running over and over. I think the fastest he ran was a 16.3@86 or something like that. Seemed like it was being launched/driven well, but it was hot out also.
    damn that sucks...i feel bad for that car lol...

when i was at the track last, in 88% humidity, and 82 degree weather, there was a 04 GTi, doin 4 back-back, 14.00's...then got in a friends stock jetta, and did 2 back to back 14.1's, and a 14.2...must have been a bad driver, but every track is different, also driver error...
    Last edited by 8urVTEC; 09-19-2004 at 07:38 PM.
    1994 Talon TSi - SMIC, 16G and Bolt Ons - Awaiting More Fuel and Tune
    2000 B5 GLS 1.8T Every Bolt On + Tuned GT28RS - R.I.P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12