Silvia - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Silvia within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; damn an S15! I love Silvias. My favorite is the S13 coupe with JDM front conversion (projector beam head lights ...

damn an S15!

I love Silvias. My favorite is the S13 coupe with JDM front conversion (projector beam head lights and solid center; no grill).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my friend had a 240/S14 conversion, and with a 3" exhaust (turbo back), FMIC, stock turbo, boost controller, cams, and SAFC... at 7lbs he was as fast as me (thats stock boost), at 10 lbs I had trouble keeping up, and at 12lbs he walked me like I was standing still.

Bastards and their big WHP. He sold it for an Audi because we get too much snow here and he felt like it was a waste for the car to sit for 7 months out of the year

(photos courtesy of Brad at TBRacing.com)

SR Engine http://tbracing.com/images/MySrSwap%20(32).jpg

Last edited by skyphix; 09-09-2004 at 09:22 AM.
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

J-H
    That's exactly what it looked like. It had CA plates though.

Man, these Silvias are awesome!

Thanks for all the info guys...appreciated..

JH

I'll take some picture of the 240sx's from next door of my bro's office if the pink widebody competition use 240 is still there.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.