Played with a XK8 Today!!!

This is a discussion on Played with a XK8 Today!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On my way home today cruising through Los Gatos a Maroon Convertible XK8 like this pulls up along side me ...

I Support ClubWRX

Played with a XK8 Today!!!

On my way home today cruising through Los Gatos a Maroon Convertible XK8 like this pulls up along side me at a light:

He is some GQ looking guy, hair all greased back on the cell phone with his kid in a car seat in the rear seat. I look at his car. Pretty nice. Looks over at me and gives me a dirty look. I think nothing of it. Most rich people are a$$holes anyway. Light turns green and he guns it.

Wait. He has his kid in the back seat and wants to play with me?

Okay. I saw that the next light we are coming up to is turning red. I pull up along side. Dude is still on the phone. Light turns green. I get one of those perfect launches. I mean the launch that throws you in your seat and makes you smile. He launces pretty well as well. I get 6500 in 1st, 6k in second, by 3rd gear he is a good 1 car behind me at 65mph in a 30mph zone. Then the lane he was in merges. I look in my rear view. You can see the smurk on his face that people get when they get whuped. Then he turns at the next light. God do I hate rich people.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Jag XK8

I love those Jags. The superchaged one is th one to get though. I was at the Jag dealer swooning over one like 3 weeks ago. The salesman came out and asked if I needed help. I laughed at him. Maybe he can help me find an X-tra $85 grand for one of those cars.
    2002 WRX Wagon WR Blue
    Orvis Dog Rear Seat Cover

who the **** races with their kid in the back seat, especially in a convertible with cell phone/hair/an@l retentivness?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

kurlee rulz.

ha ha ha. funny chit.