prelude vs wrx
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on prelude vs wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; im just wondering whose wrx i raced near deanza college?? well here's the story...it was around 1am as i was ...

prelude vs wrx

im just wondering whose wrx i raced near deanza college?? well here's the story...it was around 1am as i was heading towards home from my friendz house...no one was out except for the wrx and me, we luckily caught a red light...and i pointed foward and he nodded...as the light turns green we both take off, i had a great launch but was about half a car back...first gear he's about half a car ahead...end of second gear we're dead even...end of third gear i pull to a lead of about a car length and shut down...i pull over to a gas station hoping he would follow but he turned into a street and that was it...anywayz if the person who i raced reads this, i just want to say good race...peace

oh and before you go pull out the bs flag, here are my mods for the 5th prelude....i/h/e/p/cams/v-afc/lsd/clutch/lightened flywheel....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill, and nice car! Going the NA route I see! Have you considered upping the compression ratio and/or increasing redline?
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Re: prelude vs wrx

Originally posted by supralude
    ...friendz...anywayz ....
    in good fun and friendly gesture- LOL- i love the spelling that you bay area-ers have (am a former bay area reZident). LOL it iz quite hilzalarious.

www.realultimatepower.net

ps/ i miss miyake's.
    www.realultimatepower.net

oh and before you go pull out the bs flag, here are my mods for the 5th prelude....i/h/e/p/cams/v-afc/lsd/clutch/lightened flywheel....
    Nice race....no BS here you have the mods to put away a stock WRX. That is of course the WRX was stock.

yo -blah -blah -blah prelude -blah -blah -blah homiez -blah -
    oh and before you go pull out the bs flag, here are my mods for the 5th prelude....i/h/e/p/cams/v-afc/lsd/clutch/lightened flywheel -mad azz rimz
    peace out |\|iggaz werd
    Samuel Jackson says:

"English, motherf*ck*r, do you speak it?"
    Death to all you wiggy-wiggy white boys

Re: Re: prelude vs wrx

Originally posted by Wigga Killa

Samuel Jackson says:

"English, motherf*ck*r, do you speak it?"

I've seen much worst posts ...

Not necessary...
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

rsxsucks

naw im not going to raise redline or up the compression...this is basically my daily driving car...i just wanted a comfortable decently fast car...ima just invest in my supra now...and keep your rsx-s and mod it man...i would assume that the rsx-s would be a good driving around town car cause of the i-vtec...just get basic mods with decent tires and you could be in the low 14's...peace

wigga killa

your making fun of my grammar?? are you fuking serious?? with the name, "wigga killa" you should think twice before mocking anybody about proper english...dork

Re: Re: Re: prelude vs wrx

Originally posted by gryphon

I've seen much worst posts ...

Not necessary...
    I agree.

Anyways, nice race you got there supralude. I saw two 5th gen ludes run 14.6 with i/h/e alone. Also, I'm an ex-lude owner as well.

-Albert

A 5G Lude running 14.6 with just I/H/E?!? Was this track pointed downhill or something? That's easily a few tenths faster than 99% of bolt-on 5G's are pulling throughout the country..
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com

Nice kill

I just drove my old prelude the other day (my brother now owns it). I must say it is a well put together car and it has good pull in 3rd and 4th gear. Now it's no match for a modd'd wrx but a modd'd 5th gen vs a stock wrx...the lude has a good chance to take the wrx in the upper gears.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

str
    my friend as a modded lude sh, real nice to look at but can't hang even with his mods. although he just got new headers so he may be creeping up.
    2004 Black Forester XT

don't hassle wigga out he is a really funny guy I'm sure he wasn't being nasty.

nice kill, i raced a prelude with n1 style exhaust once, well, actually, he tried a flyby on me, but then I caught up and flew by him, that specific prelude was all show, no go, from what happened. however I did have my turboxs stg 1 at the time, (now I've got stg 2 )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast