Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This car was tailing me for about 1 minut and I was like wtf??? than when we were getting to ...

Banned

Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl

This car was tailing me for about 1 minut and I was like wtf??? than when we were getting to the ligh he went into the left turn lane and I was going staright... he gave me this SMURK.. I wanted to wipe off his face.. My wife saw I was itching for it and said.. Hun go after him... lol I git my car sideways and was now right behind him waiting for light to turn green.. he turned and almost lost has back end he was a idiot.. those dont handle.. so he was ahead of me and floored it hard.. I started to gun it and was like nahh it's not worth it for me to drive sooo fast to catch up to him and than have to pass him.. BUT lucky for me the light way ahead turned red... I guned it to get there ontime.. he looked at me and was watching the other set of lights so he can take off.. he didnt rev until the last minut.. I didnt launch cuz my wife hates that so he got 1/2 car jump ... holy **** did I go crazy.. I power shifted through 4th gear.. SPANKING this guy soo bad.. I didnt let my foot of the gas once... hewas 6-7 cars behind me...i slowed down and he got next to me again and was lauighing his head off... ??? I aksed what mods he had and names all this crap the only thing I understood was POlished Headers exhaust ... the rest was Muscle Car Lingo.. anywho I whipped that smile off his dirty face.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cool...so you raced a guy with your pregnant wife riding shotgun.

caelin~

Not bothering to read the story. The title says enough for me. I DO NOT race with ANYONE else in the car. If I am taking the chance of killing someone it's going to be myself and nobody else. Let alone my pregnant wife.

My .02

if your going to race do it when your wife is home, that way at least she can tell your child what it's father was like.

Good luck with whatever else you decide to do.

i agree, act like an adult...you're gonna be a dad soon
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

Racing by yourself.....cool
    Racing w/your gf.....if shes ok w/it....cool
    Racing w/your guy friends......again if ok...cool

racing w/kids or unborn kids.....not very smart.

I have encountered people like you and I just dont even bother. I just keep driving. Why instigate them. Wrong story to post here...most of us dissapprove of this man...be smarter next time.

Oh ...nice kill!
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

is it just me or is the wrx crowd seeming to change into a bunch of morons and teenagers?

u put ur pregnant wife in danger
    Z33

Originally posted by locam
    cool...so you raced a guy with your pregnant wife riding shotgun.

caelin~

??????

Hmmmmmm

Shotgun
    "Speed Kills......But so do Strokes,...Sign your donar card"

Originally posted by ShotgunTC88
    ??????

Hmmmmmm

Shotgun
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    The state of world is in danger.
    2003 SRT-4

Banned

ya ya shut up

It w as a light to light race..

she was ok with it though.

Re: Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl

Originally posted by Tailspin
    This car was tailing me for about 1 minut and I was like wtf??? than when we were getting to the ligh he went into the left turn lane and I was going staright... he gave me this SMURK.. I wanted to wipe off his face.. My wife saw I was itching for it and said.. Hun go after him... lol I git my car sideways and was now right behind him waiting for light to turn green.. he turned and almost lost has back end he was a idiot.. those dont handle.. so he was ahead of me and floored it hard.. I started to gun it and was like nahh it's not worth it for me to drive sooo fast to catch up to him and than have to pass him.. BUT lucky for me the light way ahead turned red... I guned it to get there ontime.. he looked at me and was watching the other set of lights so he can take off.. he didnt rev until the last minut.. I didnt launch cuz my wife hates that so he got 1/2 car jump ... holy **** did I go crazy.. I power shifted through 4th gear.. SPANKING this guy soo bad.. I didnt let my foot of the gas once... hewas 6-7 cars behind me...i slowed down and he got next to me again and was lauighing his head off... ??? I aksed what mods he had and names all this crap the only thing I understood was POlished Headers exhaust ... the rest was Muscle Car Lingo.. anywho I whipped that smile off his dirty face.
    your an idiot.... I really hope that your kid doesnt take after you.... we dont need any procreation of your intelligence.....
    I really hope that before that child is born, that you are able to mature a bit and make more educated and thoughtful decisions.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Re: ya ya shut up

Originally posted by Tailspin
    It was a light to light race..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast