Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Apparently this guy spun a bearing (at least), there was a thread on nasioc that got shut down where he ...

Apparently this guy spun a bearing (at least), there was a thread on nasioc that got shut down where he confessed to popping his engine. Raise your hand if you saw this coming. It was a 6-3 misshift.
    http://homepage.mac.com/supermarkus/PhotoAlbum1.html

Mullet haiku:
    Daughter's BMX
    Takes me to welfare office
    Trans Am is on blocks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

uke
    Internet tough guys are so funny!

e-thuggin it!
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

Originally posted by MeddlingKids
    Maybe others are trying to get him to consider somebody who DOESN'T have a choice in the matter: the unborn child.

Dont get me wrong I totally agree with everyone on here what he did is stupid!!!. My wife is 8 months pregnant and I would never even consider doing something that stupid. But why get yourself all worked up with someone who wants to make stupid decisions? All I am saying is that all the flaming on this board is getting really old. To me it seems like the board is getting a bunch of newbies and are ackomplishing what they want a ton of flame wars. All I am saying is let the stupid people do what they want cause stupid people never make it very far and they will just vanish. Again his wife dont care and he dont care show why should we care (Yes I know that there is an unborn child and it is only right for people with common sense to say something but the jerk is always going to do this anyway)

Originally posted by supermarkus
    Apparently this guy spun a bearing (at least), there was a thread on nasioc that got shut down where he confessed to popping his engine. Raise your hand if you saw this coming. It was a 6-3 misshift.
    Link to the nasioc thread please? And whose "this guy"?

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by DTR rex
    hey trainrex!!! you got any popcorn for me ???

pass it this way man....
    ***passes popcorn and coke to DTR***

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Originally posted by supermarkus
    Wait . . . six to three? As in, he wanted to but it in sixth, but he put it in third? How does one go about accomplishing this? That takes hard work and dedication.

1 3 5
    |_|_|_
    | | | |
    2 4 6 R

Right? Did he pull it out if five, go to pull it straight down, and then suddenly push it up and to left? How? This is just too much for my mind to accept.

EDIT: My diagram isn't lining up properly when I post, but you get the picture.

Originally posted by zoophagy
    Wait . . . six to three? As in, he wanted to but it in sixth, but he put it in third? How does one go about accomplishing this? That takes hard work and dedication.

1 3 5
    |_|_|_
    | | | |
    2 4 6 R

Right? Did he pull it out if five, go to pull it straight down, and then suddenly push it up and to left? How? This is just too much for my mind to accept.

EDIT: My diagram isn't lining up properly when I post, but you get the picture.
    More than likely in 6th and wanted to drop it to 5th to pull on someone and accidentally mashed the syncros as hard as he could and got it in 3rd instead, lifted his foot off the clutch, and weeeeee, now he tells all his friends "sheeeeeeeiit.. my car goes to 18,000rpm. well ok, it did once though..." rofl.
    an 05 wrx wagon with a few mods and an 06 G35 sedan with none.

Originally posted by AsianWRX
    Link to the nasioc thread please? And whose "this guy"?
    The thread was deleted, I read it before I went to sleep, subscribed to it, and when I checked it this morning, it was zapped.

whose "this guy"= who's "this guy"= tailspin?
    http://homepage.mac.com/supermarkus/PhotoAlbum1.html

Mullet haiku:
    Daughter's BMX
    Takes me to welfare office
    Trans Am is on blocks

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey guys! I have an idea!!
    2010 SSM STI

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345