Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nasioc is down because of the hurricane....

Nasioc is down because of the hurricane.
    N.E. F4
    Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned

ROFL...

1st off .. **** wad I am no midget 6"1.. #2.. STFUPPPPP. I dont care what u are anyone here thinks.. LOL.. this is actually funny.
    I dont need to justify myself and explain what teh street was like or were it was or whatever else..so you can blow my balls if you don't like it or skip this post.
    The at 155 mph was to pisss you off i obviosuly succeeded ... you guys are pathetic.

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't think he literally meant he got his car sideways, as in a typical RWD move when stomping the gas.

My analysis of the statement, "getting sideways" was that he cranked the wheel, and inched forward while the light was still red, until he was sideways in both the left turn lane, and the straight through lane, and was thus in position to follow the Mustang...of course, I could be wrong

I also feel that if he wife was cool with it, and the race was reasonable (ie, stoplight to stoplight), than I'm not going to criticize him. Although, getting sideways in RWD form w/pregnant wife would be pretty stupid.
    "Don't hate me because my Impreza's beautiful"
    -04 FXT 20g'd 343 whp
    -04 FXT 35r/6mt 430 whp
    -95 NSX SC'd 385 whp

Screaming and De-moralizing Tailspin here isn't gonna stop anything other than getting this tread closed and leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Lets also not even get into this debate about pregant, unborn... etc. Cuz this will get ugly pretty quickly. A life is a life.

Tailspin, I just wanna simply say to use your discretion the next time you race with others in the car. We all just don't want anything bad to happen to you or anyone in the car. Don't deprive us of your racing stories cuz u're dead!

Thats my 2 cent. And yes, gas is very expensive. ppl try to get me to go and I just brush them off cuz I have nothing to prove unless they drive something worthy of a race. Then thats where your judgement should kick in rather its worth the risk or not...

-Mark
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

I Support ClubWRX
    I agree that there is a little bit of nasioc flavored uptightness in this thread. I have a pretty balanced set of street racing rules...call it a "Street Racer's Manifesto"

I'll race anything and everything that provokes me, be it a Cavalier, Civic, Mirage, etc. If I see a hot car, I'll causally see if they're interested in playing, but I don't make a complete ass of myself in the process.

I don't weave through traffic, or race in traffic. As soon as someone tries to road race and cut through traffic, I back off and let them go, that's stupid, and will only lead to an accident and/or death. If I'm moving between lanes through traffic on an interstate, its more of a glide than a weave, with safe distances maintained as I switch lanes.

I like roll-ons, as there is less likely-hood of breaking my car, and it is a chance to humble the competition, as a Scooby is the underdog against almost any sports car in a roll-on. Racing off the line becomes more of a driver's race, and also is far more stressful on the car, which I'm not interested in breaking. Plus, most people expect the Subaru to kick ass off the line, yet that's the most stressful thing to you can do to your car. Unless I'm clearly outgunned against some kind of supercar, I'd rather go from a roll and surprise the competition w/my 300+ whp, and tighter RA gearing.

I never turn down a race, no matter what I'm against. I'll blow by my turn if I have a good car to play with, and I'll continue on for miles if the racing situation is ideal.

I will not race fast through turns, no matter how confident I am in my car's handling. Turns are where the unknown happens. They can get deadly. Straight lines allow visibility and you can brake hard w/o worrying about spinning.

I have never gone to an organized street racing location (ie, Front Street in Philly or Weatherby in Millville NJ), nor do I ever plan to, no matter how much my friends pressure me. I just can't risk getting a ticket for being in a spot like that.

I'm sure there's more. I think we read about at least one serious street racing accident/death per month. Hopefully we all have these in mind and act wisely and carefully when "playing" around on the street.
    Last edited by annointed; 09-06-2004 at 02:36 PM.
    "Don't hate me because my Impreza's beautiful"
    -04 FXT 20g'd 343 whp
    -04 FXT 35r/6mt 430 whp
    -95 NSX SC'd 385 whp

Re: ROFL...

Originally posted by Tailspin
    1st off .. **** wad I am no midget 6"1.. #2.. STFUPPPPP. I dont care what u are anyone here thinks..

then, uh. .. .why did you post such an attention-whoring story on a public forum where people talk about races they've had?

It sure couldn't be for 'informational purposes....'
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

"is it just me or is the wrx crowd seeming to change into a bunch of morons and teenagers?"

Its every crowd...Mustangs, Camaros, Civics, etc etc...but the more pricey the car is *usually* the less idiotic they are...but the main exception is M3's, no matter how expensive the car is the drivers usually drive like morons.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Re: ROFL...

Originally posted by Tailspin
    1st off .. **** wad I am no midget 6"1.. #2.. STFUPPPPP. I dont care what u are anyone here thinks.. LOL.. this is actually funny.
    I dont need to justify myself and explain what teh street was like or were it was or whatever else..so you can blow my balls if you don't like it or skip this post.
    The at 155 mph was to pisss you off i obviosuly succeeded ... you guys are pathetic.
    I'm not going to comment on the pregnant wife thing because everyone else has already beaten it to death, but.....

1) You state that you dont care what anyone on here thinks, yet you still continue to make stupid posts over here. If you dont care about our opinions than dont post. Simple as that.

2)"you guys are pathetic" Again, stfu and leave. I know I wont miss you and I'm willing to bet no-one else here will either. From post #1 you've done nothing but come on here and make yourself look like a fool.

So in the end, take your 360 *estimated flywheel hp* Sti and shove it up your ass!
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Re: Re: ROFL...

Originally posted by silverscooby
    So in the end, take your 360 *estimated flywheel hp* Sti and shove it up your ass!
    HAHAHAHA
    5spd/U/D/MBC/QTEC

Actually, it was 330 I think. My mistake.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Re: Re: Re: ROFL...

Originally posted by BobbyD
    HAHAHAHA
    x2

lol...i knew you were going to get flamed when i read your subject. not a smart idea to be proud of what you did.
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

Ive already said my peice about him being stupid, and I am not telling him this to lecture him and be a "nasioc uptight *******" either......

ok, so raced stoplight to stoplight. You dont think its a big deal... What speeds do you think you reached? 70-90mph?? do have any idea what those speeds will do to a car when you hit an oncoming car, or a tree for that matter.
    furthermore, let just say you only got to 30mph
    you hit a tree and you and your wife have some minor bruises and a headache.... no big deal... worse part is that your car is wrecked...... BUT WAIT A MINUTE!!! a collision at 30mph will surely kill the unborn child at immediate impact!

look man..... I am telling you this for your own benefit. You are about to take on a huge responsibility and your actions were not smart nor safe...... I know, I know, "you dont care what I think" but as a fellow club member and intelligent human being. Dont do that crap anymore. You are going to have to learn risk assessment one day, and its better to do that before you have a family that depends on you.

be smart man..... your last few posts have not shown that. 150+mph races while you have a family waiting at home, racing with the pregnant wife in the car
    Just be smart.... thinking rationally before you act can do wonders
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by DTR rex
    Ive already said my peice about him being stupid, and I am not telling him this to lecture him and be a "nasioc uptight *******" either......

ok, so raced stoplight to stoplight. You dont think its a big deal... What speeds do you think you reached? 70-90mph?? do have any idea what those speeds will do to a car when you hit an oncoming car, or a tree for that matter.
    furthermore, let just say you only got to 30mph
    you hit a tree and you and your wife have some minor bruises and a headache.... no big deal... worse part is that your car is wrecked...... BUT WAIT A MINUTE!!! a collision at 30mph will surely kill the unborn child at immediate impact!

look man..... I am telling you this for your own benefit. You are about to take on a huge responsibility and your actions were not smart nor safe...... I know, I know, "you dont care what I think" but as a fellow club member and intelligent human being. Dont do that crap anymore. You are going to have to learn risk assessment one day, and its better to do that before you have a family that depends on you.

be smart man..... your last few posts have not shown that. 150+mph races while you have a family waiting at home, racing with the pregnant wife in the car
    Just be smart.... thinking rationally before you act can do wonders
    why lecture him.....he said it himself that he does not care what anyone says......as you can see his mental capacity is clearly shining through......

next...

Well he says he dont care but what about all the paper towels that will be used to wipe him off the street. Save the trees!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast