Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just SPANKED a Modded Mustang Gt..with my pregnant wife in the car..rofl within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The period is a very brave little punctuation, it doesn't need his two twins to back him up, EVERY SINGLE ...

The period is a very brave little punctuation, it doesn't need his two twins to back him up, EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE.
    Last edited by DenverWRX; 09-06-2004 at 03:22 AM.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX, Java Black Pearl.
    Modifications
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

man yall are a bunch of anus's, your always giving speeches about not racing, stfu you have a fast car and you know you do street pulls every now and then...........

sorry i had to say it,

thats a good kill my brother killed with with a upipe
    Fadi....
    • 04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    • 05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

Originally posted by DenverWRX
    The period is a very brave little puncuation, it doesn't need his two twins to back him up, EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE.
    haha, OT a bit but ok

Uhhh . But at least you got a kill. The thing is why did you race a Mustang if you had an STI? If it was a Cobra then ok. Gas is expensive nowadays.

Yeah, ease up a bit here boys. It would be hypocritical to sit here and bash him about racing when everyone here does it...wife, g/f, kids in the car or not...Remember, she was game for it...pregnant or not...Maybe you should bash her on the pregnancy forum.

WOW your a dumb ass, yeh maybe i would race with my girl in the car if she said it was cool but no way in hell would i do it if she was pregnant. Think about the person inside her that doesn’t have the choice to make that decision. You know how much it would suck to have your wife killed in a wreck and then have your unborn child killed too?..........yeh that would suck

I don’t bash people for racing but that’s just stupid. There is always outside variables that you can not control, that’s not being anal that’s life.

Originally posted by scott144
    Yeah, ease up a bit here boys. It would be hypocritical to sit here and bash him about racing when everyone here does it...wife, g/f, kids in the car or not...Remember, she was game for it...pregnant or not...Maybe you should bash her on the pregnancy forum.
    hahaha ya fo reals, cobra suck to though, i beat one with a upipe leak and downpipe leak, oh it was bad its like the car still pulled but just hear the air blowing out
    Fadi....
    MODS

I have to agree that racing with the pregnant wife is a no go. Its just adrenaline filled stupidity. Your 150+ runs with the M3 wasnt too smart either. Im not trying to judge you cause i like to run myself.

Its just pregnant wife could end up dead wife.

150mph and hit a pebble on the road the wrong way ends up dead you. Keep it safe.

The more i read your stories the clearer it becomes that you are an idiot....getting your car "sideways" with your unborn child is very smart...you are a prime example of a mental midget...
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

Originally posted by WRXout
    man yall are a bunch of anus's, your always giving speeches about not racing, stfu you have a fast car and you know you do street pulls every now and then...........

sorry i had to say it,

thats a good kill my brother killed with with a upipe
    it'd be perfect if you learn how to spoke english and learn how to spell a bit.
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

Originally posted by SLOW4EAT
    it'd be perfect if you learn how to spoke english and learn how to spell a bit.
    if i learned how to spoke english? i guess you just showed me you can make grammatical mistakes to so stfu
    Last edited by WRXout; 09-06-2004 at 11:51 AM.
    Fadi....
    MODS

Originally posted by WRXout
    if i learned how to spoke english? i guess you just showed me you can amke grammatical mistakes to so stfu
    hence "it'd" and "spoke"....not "it'll and "speak"....anything else you'd like to add?

Originally posted by SLOW4EAT
    hence "it'd" and "spoke"....not "it'll and "speak"....anything else you'd like to add?
    ya screw english my first language is arabic, i can care less if "i spoke english well"

PS: you suck at life
    Last edited by WRXout; 09-06-2004 at 12:02 PM.
    Fadi....
    MODS

Spoke is the past tense, right? So wouldn't you need learned as well? Or a would, or something. You sentence is hard and weird to read.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX, Java Black Pearl.
    Modifications

all of you need to go back to nasioc.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.