Wrxdui

This is a discussion on Wrxdui within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; sorry, not a race, but funny nonetheless. i can't imagine this happening with any other car... i was at a ...

Wrxdui

sorry, not a race, but funny nonetheless. i can't imagine this happening with any other car...

i was at a party with a couple of my buddies. my friend that drove also owns a rex, which he parked out front away from most of the in-and-out traffic. so later in the night, we're talking to these kids who we didnt know, and shocker, the topic of cars surfaces. so one kid asks whose blue rex is out front and my buddy and my ears perk right up. so we're (my buddy and i) shooting the sh1t about how the wrx is the greatest car ever made and the fanbase is teetering on the edge of cult-like devotion. one of the kids walking by overhears us and tells us he has a good wrx story.

he was driving his car (not a rex owner) home one night after having a couple of cold ones and saw the feared red-and-blues behind him. he gets pulled over and "passes all the sobriety tests" - except for one. the cop finally asks him to recite the alphabet and the kid is doing fine until he arrives at the letter 'w', which he follows up with an 'r' and an 'x', instead of the orthodox 'w, x, y, z'. the kid tries to explain himself to the cop how his slip-up is in fact a car, and not a drunk slip-up at all. i guess the cop wasn't buying it and hit the kid with a DUI. anyways, we were all rolling on the floor laughing and the kid was a real god sport about it. just thought i'd share...

_\m/
    \m/etal

"Odin's birds like wolves in battle - they spread their black wings - like swords like oars - in the waters of Njord"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yes, the wrx does kick ass
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

wow, that sucks
    Bubis
    04' Aspen White Wrx
    ~Stock Turbo~
    231 whp
    ??? tq

kid got wrx in his veins
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

Somebody buy the guy a drink, and a WRX. Don't give him the keys till he sobers up though.

I Support ClubWRX
    ROF! That sucks.

Needless to say, driving after drinking is one of the worst decisions you could ever make. Don't ever get behind the wheel...even 500 cab fare fees @ $20 a pop won't compare to the cost of one DUI. That's how I look at it. Its crazy, you can't even sleep in your car in a parking lot if you're intoxicated...
    "Don't hate me because my Impreza's beautiful"
    -04 FXT 20g'd 343 whp
    -04 FXT 35r/6mt 430 whp 11.6@118 on 93 oct
    -95 NSX SC'd 450 whp
    -70 Chevelle SS