STi vs. Range Rover - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on STi vs. Range Rover within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by astricii hey Cyril is the black wrx in your avatar just wingless or does it have some ...

Originally posted by astricii
    hey Cyril is the black wrx in your avatar just wingless or does it have some lip spoiler?
    wingless

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow, and I thought people in NJ were obnoxious...

How do you consistently meet up with so many *******s day in, day out? So much for southern hospitality, I guess.
    "Don't hate me because my Impreza's beautiful"
    -04 FXT 20g'd 343 whp
    -04 FXT 35r/6mt 430 whp 11.6@118 on 93 oct
    -95 NSX SC'd 450 whp
    -70 Chevelle SS

Originally posted by annointed
    Wow, and I thought people in NJ were obnoxious...

How do you consistently meet up with so many *******s day in, day out? So much for southern hospitality, I guess.
    I honestly don't know. One time, someone said it was because I was an ass and drove like one. Having long since showed that's not the case...I honestly don't know. I suspect it could be the car. First, a PT Cruiser, then an STi. For both cars, most people have strong reactions, either they really like it or really dislike it. It could be that they really dislike and want to act on that or they like and are jealous...God only knows.

As for me, I'm still looking for the right camera set-up. It's required to take these dangerous people off the streets, or at least give them enough of a legal scare to calm down and be civil. Personally, I don't see how anyone could even approach driving like these people and I only respond defensively if seriously threatened.

Today, it was an ******* in a silver Ford Contour from GA, tag ATL4252. I'm not hesitating to put his tag because I have him on video and did call the Highway Patrol and they told me, "We'll get him." The video, however, is quite boring and very shaky. If I could get it with proper commentary, it could be amusing but I think I'll hold off on that. He isn't worth the additional effort of making the video and hosting it.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

damn dude, good luck with that ****. Next time u call the police and they say they wont help u , just be like, well than im going to use the potential of my car and outrun them so i dont die. . . and see what they say, i've said something similar to that before and it kind of makes them re-think having people like that on the raod.

i know it wast the smartest thing to say, but they atleats said they would do something then.
    2004 Silver WRX
    HKS UpPipe
    HKS DownPipe

Well, I've found my camera setup. Can mount pretty much anywhere, front or back. Mine will be on the dash and able to rotate to catch cars behind and beside mine. Total investment should be under $300.

I'll post vids and pics of it later, so if anyone is interested, I can supply very very cheap dash-mounted cameras...no more $2500+ kits.

RN

I had a Chevy 2500 (not diesel, the pansy) run me off the highway one day when I was in my Skylark. My friend got a phone call, and once the guy noticed the cell phone in my friends hand (not calling the cops, just talking to a friend... we were all in shock) he took off and rearended a car as far as I know, everyone was ok... but the guy was a ****.

I had a guy in a minivan do the whole "woohoo no hands" hand gesture, I think its a jealousy thing, and they are trying to pick on you about the wing.

Happened quite a bit when I first got the car... untill they tried to race me and lost... then it was nothing but respect.
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

Originally posted by skyphix
    I had a Chevy 2500 (not diesel, the pansy) run me off the highway one day when I was in my Skylark. My friend got a phone call, and once the guy noticed the cell phone in my friends hand (not calling the cops, just talking to a friend... we were all in shock) he took off and rearended a car as far as I know, everyone was ok... but the guy was a ****.

I had a guy in a minivan do the whole "woohoo no hands" hand gesture, I think its a jealousy thing, and they are trying to pick on you about the wing.

Happened quite a bit when I first got the car... untill they tried to race me and lost... then it was nothing but respect.
    The people here know no respect. It also just so happens that I've found where the Range Rover lives.

RN

Originally posted by renichms
    The people here know no respect. It also just so happens that I've found where the Range Rover lives.

RN
    Got any toilet paper?

Originally posted by Tail_Lights_Fad
    Got any toilet paper?
    I plan on never actually touching this guy or any of his property with anything in any way. That doesn't rule out scaring the living **** out of him though. I really hope he's got loose bowels...that'll make it so much more satisfying.

RN

Originally posted by renichms
    I plan on never actually touching this guy or any of his property with anything in any way. That doesn't rule out scaring the living **** out of him though. I really hope he's got loose bowels...that'll make it so much more satisfying.

RN
    lol, I was kidding about the toilet paper. It would only throw gas on the fire. I like your idea much better

Quote Originally Posted by Tail_Lights_Fad
    lol, I was kidding about the toilet paper. It would only throw gas on the fire. I like your idea much better
    Thanks. Don't mention gas or fire...too many ideas.

RN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12