Raced a stillen supercharged 350z tonight..
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Raced a stillen supercharged 350z tonight.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys.. I can't beleive this every night I find people to race.. Today I met up with a freind ...

Banned

Raced a stillen supercharged 350z tonight..

Hey guys.. I can't beleive this every night I find people to race..
    Today I met up with a freind that baught a yamaha r6 motorcycle and he broke my balls to come by and see it.. so I did. His brother walked in and when we stepped outside I noticed this black 350z with volk rims Just gorgeouse... dropped. I looked at the hood it has a wierd shape and he has a greddy exhaust.. so I asked him what was up wit hthe hood.. he laugh and poped it open.. it said STILLEN SUPER CHARGER all over it..!! I was like shiii---t no way. He just got it 2 weeks ago tuned and dynod 365 at the wheels.. so I said we have to go for a boot . he agreed.. I am not Imprssed at alllllllllll!! what a waste of 5 G's sorrrryyyyy.. better off gettint the gretty Twin turbo set up or Vortech supercharger.. anyways The car sounds like a ferarri.. no joke sounds like a ferrari or Bike.. so loud and high pitched and very whinny.. we went from a light .. I killed him 2-3 cars by nest light went again from 40 mph took him again by 2 cars.. went 1 more time from 60 mph and again... pulled on him 2-3 cars by 5th...whatever.. I think now it's as fast as a M3..he was pissed!! He has over 400 at the crank he says.. I have 385 at the crank and 20 psi.. I took some pics of his car .. didn't have a passenger in the car with me to video tape..dammmn!! But took some pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Post pics now!!!!

Ike
    Could you translate that into english for those of us not living the "thug life" in Canada...

Banned

Yes sir..

sorry.. I was atcually trying to cluculate the Mph to Kmh for most of that thread.. lol. Bottome Line this Z was hot.. had all the toys alot of money put into it he says 365 at the wheels.. and I just spanked him..It was actually almost the identical outcome that I had with that Modded M3 in the video.. with the M3 abit faster..I am not stock remember.. if my sti was stock this Z would destroy me...

the car probably looked a hell of a lot better than it performed.... Get those pics up!

nice job on the race. I agree, the stillen s/c does make good gains, but for the money, it seems the turbo is the way to go.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by DTR rex
    the car probably looked a hell of a lot better than it performed.... Get those pics up!

nice job on the race. I agree, the stillen s/c does make good gains, but for the money, it seems the turbo is the way to go.
    I still think the 350Z's desing looks like a$$. I don't like it. I think it is butt fugly. But the G35, however, has its body lines blended much better and IMHO looks beautiful.

SBW
    Originally posted by Ike
    Could you translate that into english for those of us not living the "thug life" in Canada...

I demand pics!

Crank...

Lets talk whp..You have 260whp ?

Please get this on tape, I need to see this. I believe you but I just need to see it. That z w/the s/c all be it thats not the fastest way to go w/the z it still shouldnt let an sti from a roll put that many cars on it...but hey its the street and thats just how it goes.

Great kill...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Here are some pics of a good buddy of mine's Greddy TT 350z. Just put down 459whp on only 8.5psi. The greddy kit comes with two 18g turbos, btw....

2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Damn, nice kill.
    You must be pushing some fun numbers with your mods.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    Crank...

Lets talk whp..You have 260whp ?

Please get this on tape, I need to see this. I believe you but I just need to see it. That z w/the s/c all be it thats not the fastest way to go w/the z it still shouldnt let an sti from a roll put that many cars on it...but hey its the street and thats just how it goes.

Great kill...
    I guess he's modded and claims a 12.3 at the track, so..........

that TT greddy Z is freaking nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Banned

sorry I missed something..

Are u asking If I have 260 at wheels? Cuz I have more than that more like 285 at wheels.. roughly 260 at crank.

Re: sorry I missed something..

Originally posted by Tailspin
    Are u asking If I have 260 at wheels? Cuz I have more than that more like 285 at wheels.. roughly ------------->260<----------- at crank.
    you mean 360?

Re: Raced a stillen supercharged 350z tonight..

Originally posted by Tailspin
    Hey guys.. I can't beleive this every night I find people to race..
    Today I met up with a freind that baught a yamaha r6 motorcycle and he broke my balls to come by and see it.. so I did. His brother walked in and when we stepped outside I noticed this black 350z with volk rims Just gorgeouse... dropped. I looked at the hood it has a wierd shape and he has a greddy exhaust.. so I asked him what was up wit hthe hood.. he laugh and poped it open.. it said STILLEN SUPER CHARGER all over it..!! I was like shiii---t no way. He just got it 2 weeks ago tuned and dynod 365 at the wheels.. so I said we have to go for a boot . he agreed.. I am not Imprssed at alllllllllll!! what a waste of 5 G's sorrrryyyyy.. better off gettint the gretty Twin turbo set up or Vortech supercharger.. anyways The car sounds like a ferarri.. no joke sounds like a ferrari or Bike.. so loud and high pitched and very whinny.. we went from a light .. I killed him 2-3 cars by nest light went again from 40 mph took him again by 2 cars.. went 1 more time from 60 mph and again... pulled on him 2-3 cars by 5th...whatever.. I think now it's as fast as a M3..he was pissed!! He has over 400 at the crank he says.. I have 385 at the crank and 20 psi.. I took some pics of his car .. didn't have a passenger in the car with me to video tape..dammmn!! But took some pics
    The Stillen supercharger is not all that impressive. The Greddy TT kit or a Vortech s/c will produce more power. Only thing is, the Vortech s/c is somewhere around $7000-8000 to do and the Greddy TT kit with tuning cost around $10,000.

Nice run! Post those pics when you have a chance
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Originally posted by silverscooby
    Here are some pics of a good buddy of mine's Greddy TT 350z. Just put down 459whp on only 8.5psi. The greddy kit comes with two 18g turbos, btw....

Sweet Jesus...I like that car.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.