STI vs ......
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STI vs ...... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just thought I'd share this with you guys. Since I've added another subaru to the family, I've gotten a different ...

STI vs ......

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. Since I've added another subaru to the family, I've gotten a different perspection of us vs the world.

1- Most people know that the Sti is mad fast (or think that they are). There have been many cars cutting through traffic and pulling up next to me to check out the ride. The only time ppl did that with the WRX wagon was when they wanted to race.

2- Most people do NOT want to race the Sti (exceptions are the camero/TA guys). Most ppl want to take a shot at the stockish looking Stg 2 wagon instead.

3- Little kids LUV the Sti. It makes me feel really weird driving through a neighborhood and little kids drop there jaws and wants to take a ride in it.....

4- "That $hit is tight" is heard quite often sitting next to any car with more than 1 person in it.

5- I look better in the Sti, my wife looks better in the wagon.
    Last edited by AsianWRX; 09-01-2004 at 08:51 AM.
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: STI vs ......

Originally posted by AsianWRX

3- Little kids LUV the Sti. It makes me feel really weird driving through a neighborhood and little kids drop there jaws and wants to take a ride in it.....

4- "That $hit is tight" is heard quite often sitting next to any car with more than 1 person in it.

Must be the hood scoop! Even my '04 WRX gets lots of attention now that is bigger than the bug-eyed years. I just wish everything else wasn't as plain stock.
    Gian - '06 Aspen White STi
    My site.

I love seeing STi's on the road. Beautiful cars.

I'm surprised that you don't get more people trying to race you. The STi is definately no sleeper.

NeedAWD- Well, most ppl with fast cars are intimidated by the Sti, I'm not sure if they know what it is or not. The camero/firebird guys are a different story, and its always a blast to run them.

onoitsaWRX- I do miss the fog lights for our 04's though... nice looking wrx u got there!

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. Since I've added another subaru to the family, I've gotten a different perspection of us vs the world.

1- Most people know that the Sti is mad fast (or think that they are). There have been many cars cutting through traffic and pulling up next to me to check out the ride. The only time ppl did that with the WRX wagon was when they wanted to race.

2- Most people do NOT want to race the Sti (exceptions are the camero/TA guys). Most ppl want to take a shot at the stockish looking Stg 2 wagon instead.

5- I look better in the Sti, my wife looks better in the wagon.
    thats awesome man.... sounds like you are really enjoying the car. does it help with picking up the b!tches too????
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Re: Re: STI vs ......

Originally posted by DTR rex
    thats awesome man.... sounds like you are really enjoying the car. does it help with picking up the b!tches too????
    Only when my wife is not around!

JK man, my wife reads this board. Seriously

Wife: Hon, I still luv you. Just being honest with my homies

Most ppl want to take a shot at the stockish looking Stg 2 wagon instead.

Man, I wish people would try and take a shot at my stock looking stage 4 wagon. Around here I don't remember anyone trying to run, except for some poor soul in a new TL in the rain. Hehe, poor guy.
    aquamisted wagon
    12.4 @ 111

Re: Re: STI vs ......

Originally posted by KCREXwagon
    Man, I wish people would try and take a shot at my stock looking stage 4 wagon. Around here I don't remember anyone trying to run, except for some poor soul in a new TL in the rain. Hehe, poor guy.
    The domestic guys are quite eager around here (at least in the OP area) Shouldn't be too hard to get them to go either. Hope to see you around soon

Re: Re: Re: STI vs ......

Wife: Hon, I still luv you. Just being honest with my homies
    Do you ever notice any discomfort sitting in the STi seats with your tail so far between your legs like that? j/k man, It's so friggin sweet that your wife drives a modded rex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.