I HATE F*in RICERS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I HATE F*in RICERS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So, I am driving home about 20 minutes ago, just going 70 minding my own business when all of a ...

I HATE F*in RICERS

So, I am driving home about 20 minutes ago, just going 70 minding my own business when all of a sudden this car full of kids in a 90's 4 door accord come up next to me and rev and let off and rev and let off and make symbols like ----> go, go! so I just keep going the speed limit because my GF would kill me if I raced anyone on this freeway, it SWARMS with CHP, so anyways, I keep on going speed limit and they get behind me and start flashing there brights and doing all this stupid **** so I floor it to get out of there way and change lanes then slow down, by now my girl is flippin out and scared, and I tell her don't worry this happens a lot unfortunately, so finally they go past me and what pulls up right behind me but a CHP, and then after the CHP passes them, they flash their hazards

Dumbasses!
    4EAT, wrb, wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yup! I sure do Miss ca!! NOT!!

Down here it doesnt seem people are asses like that as much, but up in Ca i got that type of crap alot!!
    I want Boost!
    Quote Originally Posted by adam3482p
    If I had a Mustang, I'd sell it and buy some Waffles.
    Want to play with my Wankel?

Originally posted by ALT+F4
    Yup! I sure do Miss ca!! NOT!!

Down here it doesnt seem people are asses like that as much, but up in Ca i got that type of crap alot!!

I get that **** alot in CT. People get in behind me and get on my ass in like a kia rio and then try and sleeper me for the next 4 miles its funny cause they think I am all bad ass in my car but too bad I can ****in here the n20 shot and your whole 200 buck motor seize up.... My Gf is cool when it comes to drivin fast, she doesn't pay mutch attention and then when i ask her if she has ever gone 105 she looks over and cant believe it cause it never sounds like the car is working hard or anything....

I love cali.

Sun,snow, and road rage.
    Mine's a Stock-a-roo

Originally posted by Matrix 1193
    I get that **** alot in CT. People get in behind me and get on my ass in like a kia rio and then try and sleeper me for the next 4 miles its funny cause they think I am all bad ass in my car but too bad I can ****in here the n20 shot and your whole 200 buck motor seize up.... My Gf is cool when it comes to drivin fast, she doesn't pay mutch attention and then when i ask her if she has ever gone 105 she looks over and cant believe it cause it never sounds like the car is working hard or anything....
    Yeah went on a drive with some other WRX people last weekend, drove my friends rex, and i was shocked to see i was doing 115Mph....didnt even feel like it!! Changing lanes and everything felt like only 80Mph!

My saturn gets hairy at 85+
    I want Boost!

funny you mention saturn because that was the car i had before i got my wrx...a 97 sl1 that POS would begin to rattle if i passed 70 so it'd take me literally 30 secs to get to 70 then i'd have to let off because of the entire car shaking.... anywho i love my wrx!

I had a 95 SL2. I had it up to the speed limiter a few times with no problems. I think that was like 105 or 110. I had 16s with z rated tires though.
    l Mods l

my 96 SC1 is limited to 95Mph!! Ive only gotten it there once!!!

I hate this car!! clutch is crap, brakes (this freshly turned drums and pads/shoes in good conditon) are fading, and i can't lock them anymore!

Cant wait to get a WRX!!!
    I want Boost!

my 01 sc1 was good for 108 mph - that was the max - the rev limiter would bounce like hell after that - not the most stable car over 90 mph cause it was friggin plastic - sure did beat a lot of civics with it though - it was fun to hand rice its butt with my domestic unassuming modded saturn hahaha - still it was a piece of crap though hahahahaha
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

saturns rock

My '92 SL1 has hit (one time) 96 MPH, downhill, with a tail wind.

Our forester cuts out @ ~111 MPH, though there's still plenty of pull there, not maxed out on RPMs.

I'm really looking forward to getting into a WRX.

Re: saturns rock

Originally posted by turbosk
    My '92 SL1 has hit (one time) 96 MPH, downhill, with a tail wind.

Our forester cuts out @ ~111 MPH, though there's still plenty of pull there, not maxed out on RPMs.

I'm really looking forward to getting into a WRX.

YO YOU GuYS ARE FUDGIN NUTZ...whats with all the saturn owners in here? why didnt you buy an ION v-spec or whever they call it?

the ricers around here dont usually mess with me because i know they know what a wrx is and what there civic is too.
    2004 Silver WRX
    HKS UpPipe
    HKS DownPipe

well you would figure the guy in a 90's something accord BONE STOCK, would know that I would smoke the hell out of him, especially from a roll
    4EAT, wrb, wrx

In my area, most people that would want to race, know what a wrx is and wont mess with me. just like How I wouldnt go around starting crap with Z06's and other stupid fast cars. but I do get the occasional ricer to mess around with me.... my actions depend on my mood though.... Either I embarrass them or dont feel like risking that much over a race I am confident I will win
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

if that was on the 60 freeway i had the same experiance about couple of nights ago.

stupid asses they were flashing like crazy headlight & hazards
    but my GF was also in the car and she would of killed me if i did anything
    NEW 03 WRX bought NOV 16th 2002
    classified as a LEMON =(
    NEW 04 WRX traded with 03 lemon
    AUGUST 31st 2003

work for HONDA drives a SUBARU =p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast