I HATE F*in RICERS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I HATE F*in RICERS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So, I am driving home about 20 minutes ago, just going 70 minding my own business when all of a ...

I HATE F*in RICERS

So, I am driving home about 20 minutes ago, just going 70 minding my own business when all of a sudden this car full of kids in a 90's 4 door accord come up next to me and rev and let off and rev and let off and make symbols like ----> go, go! so I just keep going the speed limit because my GF would kill me if I raced anyone on this freeway, it SWARMS with CHP, so anyways, I keep on going speed limit and they get behind me and start flashing there brights and doing all this stupid **** so I floor it to get out of there way and change lanes then slow down, by now my girl is flippin out and scared, and I tell her don't worry this happens a lot unfortunately, so finally they go past me and what pulls up right behind me but a CHP, and then after the CHP passes them, they flash their hazards

Dumbasses!
    4EAT, wrb, wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yup! I sure do Miss ca!! NOT!!

Down here it doesnt seem people are asses like that as much, but up in Ca i got that type of crap alot!!
    I want Boost!
    Quote Originally Posted by adam3482p
    If I had a Mustang, I'd sell it and buy some Waffles.
    Want to play with my Wankel?

Originally posted by ALT+F4
    Yup! I sure do Miss ca!! NOT!!

Down here it doesnt seem people are asses like that as much, but up in Ca i got that type of crap alot!!

I get that **** alot in CT. People get in behind me and get on my ass in like a kia rio and then try and sleeper me for the next 4 miles its funny cause they think I am all bad ass in my car but too bad I can ****in here the n20 shot and your whole 200 buck motor seize up.... My Gf is cool when it comes to drivin fast, she doesn't pay mutch attention and then when i ask her if she has ever gone 105 she looks over and cant believe it cause it never sounds like the car is working hard or anything....

I love cali.

Sun,snow, and road rage.
    Mine's a Stock-a-roo

Originally posted by Matrix 1193
    I get that **** alot in CT. People get in behind me and get on my ass in like a kia rio and then try and sleeper me for the next 4 miles its funny cause they think I am all bad ass in my car but too bad I can ****in here the n20 shot and your whole 200 buck motor seize up.... My Gf is cool when it comes to drivin fast, she doesn't pay mutch attention and then when i ask her if she has ever gone 105 she looks over and cant believe it cause it never sounds like the car is working hard or anything....
    Yeah went on a drive with some other WRX people last weekend, drove my friends rex, and i was shocked to see i was doing 115Mph....didnt even feel like it!! Changing lanes and everything felt like only 80Mph!

My saturn gets hairy at 85+
    I want Boost!

funny you mention saturn because that was the car i had before i got my wrx...a 97 sl1 that POS would begin to rattle if i passed 70 so it'd take me literally 30 secs to get to 70 then i'd have to let off because of the entire car shaking.... anywho i love my wrx!

I had a 95 SL2. I had it up to the speed limiter a few times with no problems. I think that was like 105 or 110. I had 16s with z rated tires though.
    l Mods l

my 96 SC1 is limited to 95Mph!! Ive only gotten it there once!!!

I hate this car!! clutch is crap, brakes (this freshly turned drums and pads/shoes in good conditon) are fading, and i can't lock them anymore!

Cant wait to get a WRX!!!
    I want Boost!

my 01 sc1 was good for 108 mph - that was the max - the rev limiter would bounce like hell after that - not the most stable car over 90 mph cause it was friggin plastic - sure did beat a lot of civics with it though - it was fun to hand rice its butt with my domestic unassuming modded saturn hahaha - still it was a piece of crap though hahahahaha
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

saturns rock

My '92 SL1 has hit (one time) 96 MPH, downhill, with a tail wind.

Our forester cuts out @ ~111 MPH, though there's still plenty of pull there, not maxed out on RPMs.

I'm really looking forward to getting into a WRX.

Re: saturns rock

Originally posted by turbosk
    My '92 SL1 has hit (one time) 96 MPH, downhill, with a tail wind.

Our forester cuts out @ ~111 MPH, though there's still plenty of pull there, not maxed out on RPMs.

I'm really looking forward to getting into a WRX.

YO YOU GuYS ARE FUDGIN NUTZ...whats with all the saturn owners in here? why didnt you buy an ION v-spec or whever they call it?

the ricers around here dont usually mess with me because i know they know what a wrx is and what there civic is too.
    2004 Silver WRX
    HKS UpPipe
    HKS DownPipe

well you would figure the guy in a 90's something accord BONE STOCK, would know that I would smoke the hell out of him, especially from a roll
    4EAT, wrb, wrx

In my area, most people that would want to race, know what a wrx is and wont mess with me. just like How I wouldnt go around starting crap with Z06's and other stupid fast cars. but I do get the occasional ricer to mess around with me.... my actions depend on my mood though.... Either I embarrass them or dont feel like risking that much over a race I am confident I will win
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

if that was on the 60 freeway i had the same experiance about couple of nights ago.

stupid asses they were flashing like crazy headlight & hazards
    but my GF was also in the car and she would of killed me if i did anything
    NEW 03 WRX bought NOV 16th 2002
    classified as a LEMON =(
    NEW 04 WRX traded with 03 lemon
    AUGUST 31st 2003

work for HONDA drives a SUBARU =p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.