r32
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on r32 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; check out this video... quicktime. http://www.billswebspace.com/VWGolfR32.mov im pretty sure that anyone who is an enthusiast will like this video. Its ...

r32

check out this video... quicktime.

http://www.billswebspace.com/VWGolfR32.mov

im pretty sure that anyone who is an enthusiast will like this video. Its a very creative video and does the car a lot of justice.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool vid. I still think the R32 has one of the better sounding exhaust notes out there (along with the Mustang GT, any Porsche, etc.)
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Was that a Volkswagen commercial? Sweet ride, Cool vid
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

That's an old ass commercial but still.. VERY nice. The r32 probably has the nicest exhaust note I've heard in a long time, sounds like the G35/350

i love the R32...i would never buy one though, cause i drive my friends all the time ...i love the sound. My friend rolled over to Neuspeed when he first bought the car to check the place out, and they noticed it right away....it was the first R32 they hade seen stateside and asked if they could test fit they're TT exhaust on his R32...it fit like a glove, and they let him keep it! $800 exhaust...FREE.... lucky dog. Besides that....that rumble the r32 gives off is amplified and WOW.
    I want an STi...and I want one NOW!

awesome vid! I agree with integra... def. one of the better exhaust tones out there. It throaty but kinda high pitched like a porsche.

I think the car is worth the money, but It just needs a bit more speeed. with its current interior and handling, that thing would own the road with a stock turbo or something (they would just have to keep the same price tag)
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

silly VW... could of atleast come up with a better name than 'r32'... its confusing with the skyline R32...

not really, cuz the current model of the nissan is R34... but yea i guess you could get it confused with the first gen skyline.
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    not really, cuz the current model of the nissan is R34... but yea i guess you could get it confused with the first gen skyline.
    first? er no... r32 is like the sixth...

Originally posted by EvilCerealBoX
    first? er no... r32 is like the sixth...
    name is a name, do you care that much
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

cool vid, love the exhaust.
    2004 Silver WRX
    HKS UpPipe
    HKS DownPipe

I just raced an r32 two days ago on the highway... well I pulled him pretty easily from a ~50mph 2nd gear pull. I even let him jump first so I could chase but as soon as I hit it, I reeled and passed very easily. By 90mph, I have a few cars. I'm sure he would walked me at the ludicrous speeds those things can get up to but didn't wanna try. Needless to say I was a little disappointed since my car only traps at 101.

Originally posted by express_wagon
    name is a name, do you care that much

yes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.