Z06 guy chiickend out.. LOL - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Z06 guy chiickend out.. LOL within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; wow, he must really suck to get a 13.4 in a Z06. If you are running around 12.3 then I ...

wow, he must really suck to get a 13.4 in a Z06. If you are running around 12.3 then I think you and him would be a really good race from a dig... but if he knew what he was doing he would still get you from a roll...... I cant believe he p0ssed out!!

joining in on the hijack** Z06's (02+) are putting down between 360-375 in most cases i believe. about 50 more whp than the standard C5 vette.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by rooflz
    wow some people need to obviously learn the hard way lol

id match any stock z06 against your car from a roll n id bet my new motorcycle, car, recording studio and my education that youd lose man..
    x2

Originally posted by rooflz
    wow some people need to obviously learn the hard way lol

id match any stock z06 against your car from a roll n id bet my new motorcycle, car, recording studio and my education that youd lose man..
    Against my WRX? If you wanna throw up that bet, I will definitely accept. BTW a neutral 3rd party will hold the titles.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

I'm seriously itching to race a Z06 myself. Here's a couple dyno plots of a Z06, from the dyno my car was dynoed on:

http://www.ktrperformance.com/servic...ph_ZO6_mod.htm

http://www.ktrperformance.com/servic..._ZO6_brian.htm

My final tune made 349.3 whp on that dyno, but I have made as much as 368 whp. A hair more than a RS6, which does about 340-ish.

Kevin
    Last edited by Red Rocket; 09-03-2004 at 06:04 AM.
    '04 STi Blue/Gold

XS500/UTEC/UR 785cc/MRT TMIC/3" Catless/AVO Turbo inlet/APS 70mm CAI/AVC-R/JIC FLT-A2/SSR Type-C

ECUTEK!!!!

349.3 WHP, Dyno Dynamics, 100 octane (torco)

~450 bhp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.