Me Vs NX Eclipse GSX/LS1 TransAm/ - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Me Vs NX Eclipse GSX/LS1 TransAm/ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; you guys are ghey.. he waxed that LS1, no buts about it.. who cares if hes on race gas, its ...

you guys are ghey.. he waxed that LS1, no buts about it.. who cares if hes on race gas, its safer anyways...

blah blah I/H/E... that car makes 300 to the wheels stock, and obviously it wasnt enough... an auto LS1 with the lame Differential and a fat lazy driver isnt gonna be the fastest thing on the road... jeez

Good kill dammit
    there are thousands of LS1 homos that need a swift kick in the groin awd-style

oh, and one more thing, The auto WS6 weighs 3517, stick weighs 3495, and the WRX weights 3140.

in the quarter mile given the same whp, that means the ws6 will be approximately 3 tenths slower

peace fockers
    Last edited by MidnightFLAT4; 08-30-2004 at 02:59 PM.
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    you guys are ghey.. he waxed that LS1, no buts about it.. who cares if hes on race gas, its safer anyways...

blah blah I/H/E... that car makes 300 to the wheels stock, and obviously it wasnt enough... an auto LS1 with the lame Differential and a fat lazy driver isnt gonna be the fastest thing on the road... jeez

Good kill dammit
    there are thousands of LS1 homos that need a swift kick in the groin awd-style

oh, and one more thing, The auto WS6 weighs 3517, stick weighs 3495, and the WRX weights 3140.

in the quarter mile given the same whp, that means the ws6 will be approximately 3 tenths slower

peace fockers
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    stoplights cool, but for those who call bs... watch the video...
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Cavardini: nice race man. I cant wait to see what your car is doing with your newly tuned map.

Burbis: I dunno man. I understand that you are not coming here to make up races and such. But you must take into consideration that in most cases an LS1 T/A with 4.10 gears would on your HARD from a roll. I am talking about 3-5 car lengths too.

I am running turboback +uppipe and consider my self a pretty good driver and when I raced a WS6 w/ exhaust from a 55mph roll i got embarrased. He initially pulled about 2 cars and for a bit it stayed that way then a second later he was pulling pretty hard due to my turbo running out of breath. he had like 4 cars on me upto 105
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I paid the guy in the LS1 to lose to me in the video

Obviously I ran the LS1 from a roll on race gas because........I was supposed to be at the track on Friday so i filled up but didn't get a chance to go... I don't care if you believe me or not, I ran the race, my friends were there, I WAS THERE, and I beat him, from a dig and a roll. You can sit there on the internet and say "BS" but wow, what satisfaction are you getting. People that know my car on the streets here locally know it is faster than it should be, i'm fine with that. I ran a hot cammed LT1 with full exhaust, headers, morosso cold air, hypertech, dyno tuned, and he ran a 12.9@110 on DR's from a roll as well. If you don't believe me go onto "www.gmmodernmuscle.com" and ask "dubzZ28" if i won these races. whoopty doo, thanks for the compliments those who gave them, and those who didn't, enjoy calling BS on the internet with your cars. Bring you car down to Lincoln NE anytime to give me a run, i dont care if i lose, i have nothing to lose.

Any just wondering, in your profile it says "soon to be a wrx" under profile.....how are you making a judgement on how bad my 12:1AFR, 22psi, 28 degree timing, 110 octane map on my vf34 where i have full boost at 3300 rpm is? Sounds pretty decent to me!
    Last edited by Cavadini; 08-31-2004 at 01:19 AM.
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    295whp & 302tq on Mustang Dyno
    MODS

You know times are rough when people call bs on a video...or they say shoulda coulda woulda, yes some LS1's run 12's without even so much as sneezing on them...and some don't maybe its a dog, maybe its not, maybe its driver, maybe its not, and not every 12 second LS1 runs 12's every single time at the track...so everyone calm down with the crap...whats the point of arguing and throwing up completely useless facts? Nothing...and "dude your street racing with 110octane, lol wtf..

I would never race anyone who does any of the following

strips things out of there car
    runs race gas
    or runs slicks

because if your running any of those you should have a strickly track car that runs 10s and you shouldnt care about racing my street car

nitrous is fair game though, i can tell you a ram air TA with i/h/e your setup aint touching AT ALL from a roll, and if it is, either that guy cant drive or his mom doest want him to race and put water in his gas tank cuz thats BS.."

I'm sorry but thats THE most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard...race gas? Whats the big deal? Its run what you brung...if you brought race gas, use it...don't go making excuses...I'm sure if the TA didn't want to run, no one had a gun to his head...and the TA DIDNT have nitrous so who cares what it *would* do from a roll...if you want to play that game it will go back and forth all night, well if the WRX had a t67...if the TA had an SLP heads/cam/intake package, .... etc etc etc.

SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

thanks for seeing my point. Hmmmm my car runs 4 more psi, leaner, more timing aka WAY MORE POWER on 100 octane....and all we have is 91 around here. So if I've got big races scheduled or am going to the track.....i think i might go down to the pump, pay an extra buck fifty and put in some 100 octane and switch the ol remote map selector to 2. For a non-wrx owner you sure are talkin alot of smack man.
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    MODS

People forget that anything can happen on the street. A T/A with intake/full exhaust alone will be trapping 109+mph and that's with it being 3500lbs. My bone stock SS trapped 107mph. Driver skills are everything. Keep up the good work Cavadini .
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

yea, people are just stupid sometimes... they dont understand that the VF34 is considerably more formidable than the stock turbo, especially on race gas!

This is the turbo that came on the STi RA, which is known for dishin out a serious amount of whoop@ss.

Im too lazy to dig up other VF34 vids, but i recall a VF34'd wrx knockin around an e46 (290whp) like a redheaded stepchild, dig and roll...
    In the same video the vf34 car teabagged an M5, (over 300whp) except when the mph got rediculous, then it was more EVEN... But at 120 is where a strong running camaro SS gets walked by a stock 540i (Motortrend 98, 0-150-0 shootout)
    03 MBP WRX Sedan

Dude if its a case of watchin a video lol, ill upload right now a video of a stock SRT4 vs a 04 STI and im driving the stock neon vs the sti.. in real life when the driver can drive would that happen. NOOPPP but it is a stock neon srt4 none the less

so your cheesy vid of showin me that is pathetic, u obviously never saw the race between the mustang svt at the track n the sti, the svt is a 12.9 car and this kid ran a 15.3 in it when the sti ran a 13.4

theirs horrible drivers everywhere, but bring that car over here agaisnt a WS6 n i guarentee with just an intake n fullexhaust it his 12.7's

bla its a common cop out, put race gas in turn up boost fawk you..

race your car as its driven on the ****en street, dont go to the car wash to clean your trunk out, take off your doors, out wit the jack/speakers/rear lights, take your air bags/carpeting/baby seat out, put race gas in, take off bumper to gain airflow n go race someone..

get the **** outta here man..

run wat u brung lol you seen too many movies hahaha

so where's your wrx anyways?

Funny how my 12.9@105 was driven on 18'' heavy wheels, 120lb stereo added in the trunk, full interior on 100 octane, UNTUNED. Weird. Mr. 17 posts needs to stfu before his rep goes down pretty hardcore here. Until you learn a bit about wrx tuning move on. Run what i brung? I did, and it was more than that LS1 had lol. It's nota case about watching a video, it's a case of you pulling you head out and realizing what good tuning does to a wrx. Makes or breaks it. Like I said, if you'd like me to one, post time slips of both me and dubz z28, two, post the video of me and him from a roll and me putting 2 cars on him or three just have him post and shut you up? I don't know what you're trying to do but become very unpopular on here but you're just making a fool of yourself. Go browse the n00b/engine performance/electronic engine management forums and learn what different setups can do......then coem back and talk to me when you know something. Keep your immature "fawk you" comments at home bud, act your age!

I've seen too many movies? Its funny how if you know my car it has a bodykit, full interior and in that video, there were three others in the car! Weird, my car sure was stripped, what a cop out hehehe.
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    MODS

how many DSM's bend over Fbodys ever year? the real number is in the thousands... so what if a couple WRX's do it... You jealous Rooflz?

ahh the smell of race gas in the mornin... smells like cotton candy
    03 MBP WRX Sedan

smells better than cotton candy!
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    MODS

Originally posted by rooflz
    bla its a common cop out, put race gas in turn up boost fawk you..

race your car as its driven on the ****en street, dont go to the car wash to clean your trunk out, take off your doors, out wit the jack/speakers/rear lights, take your air bags/carpeting/baby seat out, put race gas in, take off bumper to gain airflow n go race someone..

get the **** outta here man..

run wat u brung lol you seen too many movies hahaha
    Movies?...what movies say that, its called the street. If its not your race then just keep quiet about it...don't start crying about race gas and removal of parts, if you don't like the race then don't go for it...no one has a gun to your head.

P.S. I bet you're that one kid at the spot that always cried for the break even when its two similarly matched cars..."bbbbbbbbut I don't have tires man!? You have to give me a car!"
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast