Got challenged by a Z06.. Video of m3 freind..
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Got challenged by a Z06.. Video of m3 freind.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys.. I am sure most of you have seen that video I posted last week of me spanking that ...

Banned

Got challenged by a Z06.. Video of m3 freind..

Hey guys.. I am sure most of you have seen that video I posted last week of me spanking that modded M3.. anyways the M3 owner called me and said that his Buddy with a stock Z06 wants to run me . I really don't want to keep playing like this 1st off not safe.. seriously 300 kmh (took off governor).lol is not cool plus bad to beat on my car like that.. Should I race him? If I do how do u think I wil do seeing that I clearly destroyed a modded m3 with close to 400 hp from a roll...? If I do this I will tape it again.. LOL.. what do u guys think. I'll copy the email this guy sent me calling me out.. too funny. Here are the videos again.. to help u judge this race vs z06

http://www.wsbw.net/files/vids/cars...ded_m3_run1.zip

http://www.wsbw.net/files/vids/cars...ded_m3_run2.zip

http://www.wsbw.net/files/vids/cars...ded_m3_run3.zip

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They don't work.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

He didn't post the links right.
    2005 Aspen White STi

IMO, you will lose.. You don't have anywhere near enough whp to go toe to toe with a Z06.... I would pass if I were you.
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Banned

lol, first off..... that M3 WAS NOT anywhere near 400hp. He would have left you standing still if he was.

second, I wouldnt try for the z06. The z06 is making about 100 more whp than you and has the top end to back it up. It traps about 115mph+

def. out of your league for now. If you are going to go from a dig, I guess its worth a shot. He might spin and you could get a good launch. but dont even bother from a roll.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

yeah even from a stop a z06 with good driver can hit low 12's and 0-60 in the 4 sec. range as well. they got more whp/tq then you and im pretty sure there lighter. but if yer racing for fun who cares. just run em
    2008 Evo X
    HBSpeed tuned 351AWHP 345TQ
    T1R TBE, Perrin FMIC, AEM Intake, AP tuned

from a dig on the street running street tires there is no way hes running a low 12. anyways, its not like you can just throw any guy in a z06 on the track and have em run a 12. just remember neversatisfied's vid of him eating the zo6. he was only trapping 108mph. so if launch good you will hold him off for a bit. but obviously hes gonna eat you up top. roll on = suicide

you will get destroyed off a roll...he weighs less than you and has more whp...if you go of a stop anything can happen...your launch is perfect and he messes up you stand a chance
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

You may not win from a dig. z06's pull off pretty good 60' times.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Banned

wow..ok

That M3 did have close to 400 hp or close to it.. but whatver. Ya ididnt think I had a chance vs a z06 I did race a 2002 vette tho.. and beat him by good 2 cars . anyways I will run him for fun maybe Idont know either way I will tape it . I have seen z06 so 12.8 at the 1/4 while my best time was 12.4..

don't keep your hopes up
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

In all honesty...tailspin, I have raced sti's w/your same mods and put many cars on them.

I have also raced z06's...I have beaten from a roll a 2001...The 2002's and above however have a few more hp and will eat you from a roll...they get faster and faster as the gears go on...From a dig will depend on your launch and his too...good luck.

Like Nike ...Just do it!
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

If he's willing to go from a dig, go for it. I've beaten many Z06 Vettes in drag races. Don't mess with them at higher speeds but they can definately be beat in a drag race.

I even beat one with a 13.0 @ 104 sec run. In my stage 4 WRX,
    12.7 @ 108 mph, I beat them all the time.

I even went to a Corvette Shootout and watched about 80% of the Z06 Vettes run high 12s - low 13s. That was on a prepped track, which is much different than racing on the street.

If you are gonna run him, do it from a stop. The one I raced was an 02 which is rated at 405 hp. Also check the back tires. If he has drag radials you are pretty much toast. I was on the LS1 forum and noticed the new best out of an 04 Z06 was 11.7 bone stock.

Good luck and hopefully you can hold him off. BTW I say definitely run him. Don't let the word "Z06" scare you away.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.