raced an older Z28
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on raced an older Z28 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well me my brother and a few of his friends (4 passengers total) were driving down 66 eastbound towards DC ...

raced an older Z28

Well me my brother and a few of his friends (4 passengers total) were driving down 66 eastbound towards DC on Friday evening. Anyways I pass an older Z28 that has a plate "1slickZ", the car had an exhaust and some $50 Pep boys rims. When I look at the driver to see the owner of this fine automobile, he gives me this dirty look, my brother was quick to greet this dirty look with a bird in his face. Anyways the driver was a typical suburban gangster with all sorts of identity crisis going on (hat on backwards, the good ol lean out of the car driver's position and don't forget the "bling bling" around his neck. Well I proceed as usual and I notice that he is pushing through traffic like he was a cop trying to get to krispy kreme when the "hot donuts" light is on. Well he eventually gets side by side and continues to give me his dirty looks and I am growing ever tired of looking at his ugly mug. I drop it to 4th gear while I'm going about 65 and I immediatly begin pulling on him and by the time I shut it down, I believe I put about 15-20 cars on him. The whole way down the street all of my passengers are waving bye to him and his passenger. I'm pretty sure it pissed him off and it leads to this....we continue on our way to DC and this guy keeps pulling up and trying to get me to race. He zooms off and flashes his hazards (as if I was even racing him) and continues to do this about 3 or 4 more times. I figured that I already beat him down like he was driving a Pinto, so I didn't feel compelled to give in to another race.
    Well for all of the people that live in the DC metro area...don't race this guy, it's totally not worth it. I'm sure a stock wrx would even stomp him.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Love it! Great kill! :-)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.