MY REX vs vette
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on MY REX vs vette within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well i just had the best lunch in a long time. I happened to come across a black ZO6, Looked ...

MY REX vs vette

Well i just had the best lunch in a long time. I happened to come across a black ZO6, Looked nice had gold trim all around. We both made a left turn onto a main road. As soon as i got next to him i could see that he was going for a lower gear. I put it into 2nd, and we both took off. We were dead even till about 90. I put her in 4th and then lost about 1/2 a car till about 100 or so. Then we both slowed down. He was really cool older guy, mid 40's. He gave me props on my ride, so i returned the guesture. I can't believe how this TXS stg4 pulls. I can't wait till i get her dyno tuned. Yes i am aware he would have kept walking me, but it was my first race w/ this setup.
    Used to have stg4 wrx. stuck w/ stg0 srt4
    L.I.S.C #6

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

guess you have to change your name eh?

That's phenomenal. I used to own a Z06 and it would absolutely kill my current stock STI.

i8yourV8?
    L.I.S.C #6

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Well, don't worry. There are a lot of V8s that you can still "eat." Just stay away from GM's LS series.

Also, there seem to be a lot of ricer Corvette owners that put fake air vents to their rear wheel wells, making them look like Z06s when they really aren't. This might have been the case, because a Z06 would have probably beaten you by much, much more.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Ive seen z06s trap 117...That guy couldnt drive very well I don't think. for 99.99% of the cars on the road, z06s are absolutely untouchable from a roll
    2003 SRT-4

It did sound like he spun abit on take off. No matter what it happened so thats that
    L.I.S.C #6

He would have to do alot of spinning if you were to hang from a roll.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

your UNTUNED TXS stageIV kept you even with a Z06 until 100mph from a second gear roll

something is not right at all with this. they trap in the high 100 teens and are mid 12sec cars.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

vette driver can't drive. I lost to z06 all the time with tuned stage 4.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

One of my most memorable victories with my Automatic WRX was when i raced a cocky zo6 Driver from a dig... we were in the parking lot and he told me i got nothing for his header and cammed ZO6 on drag radials... vette sounded good until i lainched 2 cars on him and held it till the end... I actually have it on video and would like to get it on here sometime, im sure you guys would get a kick out of it!!!
    Automatic WRX Test Dummy/Pioneer. 11 Second Auto Club.

Originally posted by RobPA
    One of my most memorable victories with my Automatic WRX was when i raced a cocky zo6 Driver from a dig... we were in the parking lot and he told me i got nothing for his header and cammed ZO6 on drag radials... vette sounded good until i lainched 2 cars on him and held it till the end... I actually have it on video and would like to get it on here sometime, im sure you guys would get a kick out of it!!!
    You tease, how many times have I asked for tape/pictures of your wrx and you never showed me anything
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Lets get a host for this vid!
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

I can host and also I have a capture card/firewire so I can pretty much put anything onto the computer (ie digital tapes, vhs, television shows etc.)
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Lets do this thing!
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.