Have you beaten an Evo!?!?!?!?!?! - Page 8

View Poll Results: Have you "gasp" BEATEN AN EVO!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Voters
477. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I did, ate dat ***** like Eggs and Steak

145 30.40%
  • Naw, got hurt when the 4G63 boosted by me

332 69.60%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

This is a discussion on Have you beaten an Evo!?!?!?!?!?! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by MidKnight I'm waiting to get my car back to shut up a few locals around here. The ...

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    I'm waiting to get my car back to shut up a few locals around here. The only guy I'm worried about is a local guy with an evo with a gt3076r. Considering I have the same CHRA but in the stock location, it should be interesting...
    Evos with those turbos are quick!! My friend has that same turbo and he was making 422whp on pump gas(93 oct),just to give you a heads up.

One of my others friend here locally made 426awhp and 439awhtq on STOCK TURBO!! On a mustang dyno also, he is trying to break the record for the most hp stock turbo Evo
    2005 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Evolution VIII,
    2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    Helix Catback
    Helix Downpipe
    Ultimate Racing test pipe
    Txs Mbc
    Greddy Type-s bov

www.myspace.com/evil_evo_viii
    www.mitsubishiunited.com
    2004 Subaru Wrx-Sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Lined up next to an Evo? I would cower in shame and crawl away.

I did not buy a WRX to race Evos.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

owned an EVO hard before, think it wasnt MR..
    he thinks hes fast and crap on the highway and gave me revs, still owned him.lol

SMR
    Beat a stock red evo in my STi. Got completely owned by a kid in town with a blue evo with a ton of work done to it, I was in my stage 2 wrx . Both guys were cool about the outcomes. Evos are bad @ss machines, you gotta give them that.
    Wow, just wow

Quote Originally Posted by TSi AWD
    Ok, evilevo8 was my old screan name and when ClubWrx crassed I could not get the new password to actuvate it. Any IDea how to get it back?

Guys ????? Help???????????

I didn't do so bad againt my buddies Evo. Him: 22 psi, EM'd, cammed, race gas running Evo

Me: Stock w/ DP, Axleback and MBC set at ~15-16 psi.

We went from a ~45 mph roll, and by 90 he my door was at his rear bumper. So 1/2 car. By 110 he was a 1 length. Not bad for my $300 in mods.

Of course then we went from a stop and he shat on me.
    Sonic Yellow Snow Cone
    My Mods
    "Is that your dog sled?" "I'm standing next to it."
    Quote from TFATF-4 Anchorage Drift

great

i only beat one because my friend didn't know how to shift and i beat one in Idaho before i moved he grinded 2nd gear it was funny it cost like 5000 to replace

I've beaten pretty much every color, the fastest one I raced had a decent amount of mods and was ecu tuned (buschar I believe). We were neck and neck till the top of 3rd, in 4th and 5th, I walked him a good 2-3 cars. I've personaly never lost to one in a race, or if I did it was because I missed a gear or was in a bad powerband spot, but then I ask them to go again and I hose them. There aren't to many around here with and decent work, but there are a few I wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

I got owned by a silver one.They are fast cars but they aint gots nothin on teh SRT-4 I rip on the car but I actually really like them SRT-4s are always a fun run. Evos are not.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by rex=my_life
    They are fast cars but they aint gots nothin on teh SRT-4 I Evos are not.
    Ive eaten every srt-4 thrown at me and fast ones too. And all the races have been from a roll. The only one that was a close race was a black one that was trapping 108 and we were neck to neck till i hit 4th and i started to real him in slowly. This was with my 03 Evo, i put a car on a friends srt-4 last saturday night with my 05 and i have less mods that i had on my 03. If ppl are beating Evos that have way more hp than the other cars, its obvious that its the driver.
    2005 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Evolution VIII,
    2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    Helix Catback
    Helix Downpipe
    Ultimate Racing test pipe
    Txs Mbc
    Greddy Type-s bov

www.myspace.com/evil_evo_viii
    www.mitsubishiunited.com
    2004 Subaru Wrx-Sold

iv encounterd 2 Evo's with my Stock 05 STi, one was an 05 EVo RS (stock) and one was an 03 EVo VIII (Dp and stock cat-back) didnt have a problem putting 1-1.5 cars on the 05 RS, even from a 65 mph roll, i owned him from a dig, the 03 i beat by about 1 car.........
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

launched on an evo 8 and he rolled from ~5mph
    he was at my tail most of the time.
    he was stock.. im cobb stage 1.

EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

I've beaten 1 EVO from a dig..... he didn't really launch at all!!!! I only really held about 1/2 a car on him up to about 85 so it was not even close to a kill. I hae a feeling if he launched I would have gotten eaten!! I've beaten 1 STi from 5mph roll or so, and then got owned pretty good by another STi. That's about my experience so far with EVO's and STi's. They don't really try to race on the streets and neither do I.....gas is too expensive for it!!!
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.