hahahah funny kill story!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on hahahah funny kill story! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; k before any flaming, yes i did race a ford focus on the highway. and rarely ever street race. this ...

hahahah funny kill story!

k before any flaming, yes i did race a ford focus on the highway.
    and rarely ever street race. this was just too hard to pass up

im driving home after leaving my girlfriends house turning right, when a ford focus crosses my path. but wait, this is not any normal ford focus. it has a special SCCA focus rally car paint job. the red white and blue one. its lowered, white wheels, racing seats, indiglo guages, exhaust. the whole deal. im sitting next to it at a light thinking "this guy must know what a wrx is....he has a rally car paint job" i look over and he has a girl in his passenger seat and is probably gonna want to showoff.

the light turns green and i go extra slow to see what he'll do, so of course he goes my speed, downshifts and floors it just to slow down before riding the bumper of the car thats 10 feet in front of him. he's probly thinking, "my girl must be imprssed with my focusness" so he then turns left, squeels his tires to show off more. so i decide to ride his ass. to embarrass him in front of his lady.

we turn left on the next street which is a wide, fast street so i decide to mess with him and pass him numerous times. the whole point of this it to make him look like a fool in front of his lady. we get on the on ramp and he rides my ass, so i just leave it in 3rd and play with him....let him get on my ass, then i smoke him, get on my ass, smoke him. etc etc. so i go all the way over to the fast lane to see if he follows. he doesnt and stays in the slow lane. then i give up and just switch over a lane and cruise 65. then i look and he's next to me again, i slowly revmatch and let my BOV scream by his open window about 12 times while he cringes in his tenzo r seat. he stils does nothing. then when theres a car in front of him, he downshifts and cuts me off and goes WOT trying to keep away. i downshift to 4th, ride his ass a little, switch to the carpool lane and smoke him like a turkey (haha love my simile). haha dont forget i let my hazards blink for about 5 minutes rubbing it in some more and making him feel like more of an ass to his lady.

he then stays in the fast lane while i switch over to the slow lane to exit. right when i get in the exit lane he gets by me, does his flyby and lets his hazards blaze. hahah soo funny, i bet his woman was really impressed. great way to end my night, with a great laugh.

p.s. my girlfriend calls me and is like "why arent you home yet" and i was like "uhhh i missed my turn to go home, so im driving around the block" and shes like "what? you missed your turn....?" pretty shady haha. i drove around to let my engine cool
    free food is the best food

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: hahahah funny kill story!

Originally posted by JDMario
    "my girl must be imprssed with my focusness"

Congratulations, you beat a car with 130hp You could have saved 10 grand, got an RS and still produced the same result
    Last edited by TbirdJayC; 08-10-2002 at 04:56 AM.

Haha...

Point was "rice" cars. Laying the smack down.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

I was just being a smart ass Dont get too confortable beating up on Foci though, there a a few out there pushing 300WHP. That zetec motor can take quite a bit of punishment on stock internals. Sadly the SVT version, with all its handling and tranny upgrades, is at too high a stock compression to boost it much (10.2:1) There is JRSC blower that will be a dealer installed option rumored to make 240+ FWHP. Noone seems to have any track results for it though and its not due for a couple months. The SVT will outhandle a stock WRX on the track (though i think you could overcome that by getting rid of those 16 inchers), but how many of you are actually running stock anymore Im still deciding on what to get, thats why i cruise all the forums. The WRX is very appealing, but through my discount with ford i can get the SVTF for like under 17k. Ugh decisions decisions. Ill say one thing, after watching most of this WRC season, i have NO interest in the damn EVO.
    Last edited by TbirdJayC; 08-10-2002 at 05:39 AM.

Very Funyy story....hahaha. I like the part where u missed ur turn...hehe
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

I now have a new sig thanks to JDMario Classic...
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Originally posted by gryphon
    I now have a new sig thanks to JDMario Classic...
    lol....u should quote focus man not me
    free food is the best food

Well, that's why it's a quote of a quote... but I'll clarify it a little better
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

hahahah, good kill!

i hate those stupid Foci

i think it's funny that a supercharged one is still awfully slow
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

How quick is the SVT Focus?

you guys shouldn't hate on foci.

they are one of the few cars in the world designed as a rally car from conception to fruition.

they are fukin tough as nails handle like a dream and can be made very fast.

I for one would love to get an RS.

don't hate, congratulate.

The SVT 0-60 and 1/4 numbers arent all that impressive, but considering its an all motor 2.0 they arent terrible. 170hp/145tq, on a getrag 6 speed...0-60 is anywhere from 7.3-7.9 and 1/4's run in the low 15s. What makes this car great is its handling. .85g in the skidpad, 69mph through the 600ft slalom and 65.2 through the 700 ft slalom with braking from 60 at 118 ft. All else being equal (drivers etc) stock vs stock nothing under 40 grand can touch it handling wise on the track. I suppose a WRX could make up time in the straights though having a lot more power. The SVT's motor runs like a turbo motor, making 80% of its tq at 2200 rpm and having an almost perfectly flat tq curve from there on out. Like i said a JRSC will be available for the SVT in a couple months, rumored at pushing 240FWHP. Unfortunatlely there is no intercooler. The RS model is only available in Europe, but make 220hp on a turboed/intercooled 2.0. There will be an AWD version in 2004 with over 240hp that MIGHT make it to the states. Bottom line, in a drag, you guys shouldnt have any trouble, but they may knock your ego down a notch on the track. I know of a guy who routinely beats WRX's in AutoX in the stock class. And all this for 17k bucks.
    Last edited by TbirdJayC; 08-10-2002 at 02:43 PM.

Originally posted by rally_wannabe
    you guys shouldn't hate on foci.
    don't hate, congratulate.
    I'm sorry to pick on rally_wannabe (nothing personal you understand), but IMO the slang use of "hate" and "hatin'" etc are getting more and more annoying... And yes, if I disagree with *anything* that means I'm a hater. Pointing out another car is inferior (in opinion OR fact) is not "hating".

In the same vein, and in regards to the Focus as a worthy challenger...

"It's not that I'm hatin',
    but I despise over-ratin'"

Originally posted by vizor

I'm sorry to pick on rally_wannabe (nothing personal you understand), but IMO the slang use of "hate" and "hatin'" etc are getting more and more annoying... And yes, if I disagree with *anything* that means I'm a hater. Pointing out another car is inferior (in opinion OR fact) is not "hating".

In the same vein, and in regards to the Focus as a worthy challenger...

"It's not that I'm hatin',
    but I despise over-ratin'"
    actually i was responding to this post where the word hate was specifically used:

Originally posted by TurboWRX
    hahahah, good kill!

i hate those stupid Foci

i think it's funny that a supercharged one is still awfully slow
    WRXers runnning around badmouthing other cars is just as retarded as acura and honda boys doing the same in reverse.

as if there was some kind of supreme objective analysis involved rather then their own childish need for external validation of choices already made.

your mind will automatically invent a thousand reasons why what you did/chose was the correct thing.

but you're just telling yourself what you want/need to hear.
    Last edited by rally_wannabe; 08-12-2002 at 12:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast