hahahah funny kill story! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on hahahah funny kill story! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You should also be careful of people you aggravate on the freeway as well. People these days won't think twice ...

I Support ClubWRX
    You should also be careful of people you aggravate on the freeway as well. People these days won't think twice about putting a bullet in your a$$. And if he really wants to show off to the girl in the passenger seat. Who knows what he could do.

In Redwood City last year, some guy was riding another persons bumper for a few blocks, when suddenly the guy came to a complete halt, got out, walked up to the passenger window, and blasted his a$$. Then casually got back in his car and drove away. The person who got shot got lucky that Kaiser hospital was right across the street and went there to be treated.

I don't ever tailgate people. You don't know how enraged it might make them or how loony the person is.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

By a Focass and get a free membership to the Ford recall of the month club! NO THANKS!
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

Re: hahahah funny kill story!

Originally posted by JDMario
    k before any flaming, yes i did race a ford focus on the highway.
    and rarely ever street race. this was just too hard to pass up

im driving home after leaving my girlfriends house turning right, when a ford focus crosses my path. but wait, this is not any normal ford focus. it has a special SCCA focus rally car paint job. the red white and blue one. its lowered, white wheels, racing seats, indiglo guages, exhaust. the whole deal. im sitting next to it at a light thinking "this guy must know what a wrx is....he has a rally car paint job" i look over and he has a girl in his passenger seat and is probably gonna want to showoff.

the light turns green and i go extra slow to see what he'll do, so of course he goes my speed, downshifts and floors it just to slow down before riding the bumper of the car thats 10 feet in front of him. he's probly thinking, "my girl must be imprssed with my focusness" so he then turns left, squeels his tires to show off more. so i decide to ride his ass. to embarrass him in front of his lady.

we turn left on the next street which is a wide, fast street so i decide to mess with him and pass him numerous times. the whole point of this it to make him look like a fool in front of his lady. we get on the on ramp and he rides my ass, so i just leave it in 3rd and play with him....let him get on my ass, then i smoke him, get on my ass, smoke him. etc etc. so i go all the way over to the fast lane to see if he follows. he doesnt and stays in the slow lane. then i give up and just switch over a lane and cruise 65. then i look and he's next to me again, i slowly revmatch and let my BOV scream by his open window about 12 times while he cringes in his tenzo r seat. he stils does nothing. then when theres a car in front of him, he downshifts and cuts me off and goes WOT trying to keep away. i downshift to 4th, ride his ass a little, switch to the carpool lane and smoke him like a turkey (haha love my simile). haha dont forget i let my hazards blink for about 5 minutes rubbing it in some more and making him feel like more of an ass to his lady.

he then stays in the fast lane while i switch over to the slow lane to exit. right when i get in the exit lane he gets by me, does his flyby and lets his hazards blaze. hahah soo funny, i bet his woman was really impressed. great way to end my night, with a great laugh.

p.s. my girlfriend calls me and is like "why arent you home yet" and i was like "uhhh i missed my turn to go home, so im driving around the block" and shes like "what? you missed your turn....?" pretty shady haha. i drove around to let my engine cool
    This story is just too funny. I bet that after that, the guy tried to convince his girl that the only reason he didn't smoke you was because he was concerned for her safety and also because he didn't want to embarress you.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

Originally posted by rally_wannabe

actually i was responding to this post where the word hate was specifically used:
    Got it. Like I said, nothing personal towards you at all.

Yeah,

The 2004 Focus will probably make it here, and if it does, will be a real pain for our cars. Ford says they want to aim the AWD 240HP Turbo Focus squarely at the WRX and Neon SRT-4. Of course, by then, the STi and EVO VII will be here, so it doesn't really matter anyways, but it will certainly change the way we deal with Foci. Also, the 04' actually looks pretty badass, like the old Cosworth cars, mean, brutal and stubby (kinda like the WRX).

Funny story though, down with rice!

is it just me, or does it seem like there are a lot of cars now running excess of 230hp stock, AND with a turbo? also, how did the AWD get in there?

Looks like companies are gonna try to knab some of the WRX's success.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

That SVT focus for 2004 is likely. The current one is the best handling car in its class, and in fact outhandles things costing Literally 100 times the price (It outdid the Ferrari 360 in the 450 ft slalom) Its drawback is that its only 170hp. THe article said the 2004 one would be turbocharged, but the rumor is that it will just have the Jackson racing blower stock, which puts out about 244hp. AWD is probable but not definite, depends on demand and feasibility i guess. The one Id like to see was the other focus on that page, the 300hp AWD cosworth. That is also going on sale in europe, but not likely here. The RS (220hp turbo FWD) goes on sale in europe in october. Makes you really be happy to be an American, our own companies wont sell us the best they have to offer.

Yo Great kill man but we'll gonna get our hands full when the Ford Focus Cosworth comes out in the U.S. its comming out in Europe in 2004 read it at a previous issue on Car & Driver Mag.
    Subaru 17' inch BBS wheels /w Continental ContiExtremeContact Tires, STi Pedals and Tint so far :-P

I dont think we'll see the Cosworth here, probably the slightly detuned SVT version they were talking about. Somewhere around 240hp or so. I would be happy with the FWD RS thats in Europe now, but that will certainly never get here. You guys are lucky, at least Subie had the balls to finally send an AWD turbo here, I can only hope that now with the EVO andd STI on their way, Ford will see the writing on the wall and send something more. Im very impressed with the current SVT's handling, but we could have used the turbo motor, though the current motor has decent punch, and at least outclasses SI's Spec Vs and RSX's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12