02 wrx vs 01 CL-S? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 02 wrx vs 01 CL-S? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah but thats a 10k installed kit...at that time. I saw it like a year ago...thats alot of money for ...

Yeah but thats a 10k installed kit...at that time. I saw it like a year ago...thats alot of money for only a 106 trap...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    Yeah but thats a 10k installed kit...at that time. I saw it like a year ago...thats alot of money for only a 106 trap...
    You gotta be kidding me.... max 1k for install... you mean to tell me that its a 9k sc?

You can prolly get a nice custom built turbo kit going with that kinda cash...

When car and driver talked about it w/everything it had it was 10k for it all...not sure on the exacts of it and if that included brakes, etc...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    The cl's acutally dont have alot of top end surisingly...

You will win because those mods really dont do much for that car. In fact the s/c comptech cl only trapped at 106 or something like that. IT was pretty low. Those cars are big, heavy, and the gearing is not great. It is however a very nice car and if you want sport luxury it puts up a good argument.

He will prolly pull you right away and you will reel him in and pass him...have fun and be safe.
    im gonna have to disagree on that. Although their top end is not "phenominal", its still pretty darn good. Their 5speed auto is geared quite well, and their 6speed manual is not bad either. the torque is lacking, but their HP and V6 engine provide some pretty good midrange and upper end power.

also, the comptech s/c would not be $10k intalled. That price was probably including header, exhaust, suspension and other stuff like that. you can s/c the car for less than 6 grand installed usually.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I Support ClubWRX
    The guy added 15-20whp at most with his mods. You should spank him, but not by a whole lot.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Originally posted by Kenshin
    holy crap.. it was a diecast?

u got me fooled..

strait up i thought it was sticking out of a garage. Damn, thats awesome as hell!
    2004 Silver WRX
    HKS UpPipe
    HKS DownPipe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.