Ha ha !!! It's 2:15 am an I just got together/RACED a member from M3forum.com
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ha ha !!! It's 2:15 am an I just got together/RACED a member from M3forum.com within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys... wow! what a night!!! I am still freeking out. I met this guy from M3forum.com his screen name ...

Banned

Ha ha !!! It's 2:15 am an I just got together/RACED a member from M3forum.com

Hey guys... wow! what a night!!! I am still freeking out. I met this guy from M3forum.com his screen name is Dr.M he has a full exhauast (catback) CAI and suspension mods.. anyways we went 4 or 5 times I pulled on him every time by 2-3 cars maybe more.I have it on video.. he will find someone to host it. If you guys want (i actuall want u to check out the thread) please go to www.m3forum.com and read the post...he has to report back to the forum LOL His car was beautiful tho.. Grey with Red leather lowered red brembo brakes.. anyways I am soo happy now..
    Hopefully the video wil go up soon!!!
    cheers and goodnight!

if u have aol messanger I can send u the video indiviuallu just leave me u'r screen name until I host this video

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    so what are your mods??
    2003 SRT-4

upload the file to yousendit.com

it's free, but link expires in 5 days or if too many people d/l. Easiest way to get around this is to just upload it again

Just put your email addy in #1, #2 upload file, #3 copy and paste link in this post.
    Last edited by TurnWRX; 08-23-2004 at 12:44 AM.

Or, let me host it on the t1
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Banned

link

Here is the link to the M3forum... I will get it hosted asap!! Read all 6 pages

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...7&page=6&pp=10

nice runs! I can also host the video if you like. Just pm me.

I just PMed Tailspin with an account to my website/ftp, so he can upload it there, if he wants to.
    Last edited by Digitalfiend; 08-23-2004 at 07:38 AM.
    2005 Aspen White STi

Congrats on the big wins. Those M3s are damn sexy though.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

awesome job on the win - cant wait to see the video though
    2004 Silver WRX
    HKS UpPipe
    HKS DownPipe

Very nice job! I've been debating on upgrading my cobb stage2 so I can have a rematch against my friend's m3. I'm pretty set on going w/ a vf34 and hope that will be enough to hold him off. Show us those vids...

Vids are hosted...I sent Tailspin the link to the vids so he can post them himself.

BTW Be forewarned, they are dark and the camera man suffers a little from hand tremors... Still neat to see though!
    2005 Aspen White STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.