WRX vs. Mazda 3

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Mazda 3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My friend and I were driving down I-294 (me in the WRX and him in the Mazda). We pulled up ...

WRX vs. Mazda 3

My friend and I were driving down I-294 (me in the WRX and him in the Mazda). We pulled up to a tollbooth and went into adjacent spots. When the gates went up, he launched it. I let the clutch out slowly, and then put the pedal down. I blew past him and had about 3 or 4 car lengths on him (I think, I was looking at traffic, not at him) by the time we hit 90, where I let off the accelerator and just cruised until we arrived at his house. I know it wasn't much of a challenge, but it was my first kill, so it felt pretty good. Just thought you'd all like to know

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill

I like those cars. I'm obscenely tall and I felt more comfortable in a 3 than in a 6.
    13.2 @105 with the old auto. Now rockin a 4.44 standard tranny.

It's a great car. He's driven me around in it before, and it is very comfortable and roomy on the inside, especially considering it's such a small car. He is currently saving up to buy a Supra TT, and then it's back to the bottom of the food chain for me