Me vs 99 EK Honda LS Turbo hatch
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Me vs 99 EK Honda LS Turbo hatch within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yo. I ran my friend's 99 yellow sleeper hatch. He has a built LS Turbo (T3/T04E) EK Hatchback that is ...

Me vs 99 EK Honda LS Turbo hatch

Yo. I ran my friend's 99 yellow sleeper hatch. He has a built LS Turbo (T3/T04E) EK Hatchback that is quick. We went from a dig and I instantly pulled 3 cars on the launch and increased that to about 4 or so by 106. We went from a roll twice and both times my turbo would spool quite a bit quicker and put me about two cars ahead and i would hold that lead to about 100 where he made up about one of those cars and we'd finish. I'm very happy with how my car held up to his big turbo from a roll. And yes, this guy can drive, he cuts 2.09 60's night and day in a civic hatchback!
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    295whp & 302tq on Mustang Dyno
    MODS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    good kill...my friend and I built an ls-vtec b18T for his integra LS...that thing was fast (when it was running, for about 2 weeks, lol)
    2003 SRT-4

wow. you took an LS-T hatch with a vf34 from a roll is pretty good. an LS-T teg already would have taken most vf34 wrx from a roll. however, it was a hatch. that thing weighs only couple hundread lbs over 2 tons. was he tuned?
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by WiCkeDrEx
    wow. you took an LS-T hatch with a vf34 from a roll is pretty good. an LS-T teg already would have taken most vf34 wrx from a roll. however, it was a hatch. that thing weighs only couple hundread lbs over 2 tons. was he tuned?
    yea, in the b18T teg we smoked a non-turbo carrera...hmmm...
    2003 SRT-4

I doubt he was tuned because if he has a built LS motor and a T3/T4 he should be in the mid-low 13's on street tires and mid-high 12's on drags. Good kill though!
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

sweet kill
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

non-dyno tuned. He ran a 13.3@108's on streets, I ran a 12.9 UNTUNED(i'm now tuned w/ my wideband) @105.15 on my 18's. I was running 100 octane and 21psi to redline with a 11.5afr up top on the race gas. I have nothing to "lie about" or BS about if you guys dont believe me. I'll also have the video up soon, as soon as my friends gets time to upload all of his tape to prove all you non-believers. Oh well, I know it was a kill, so does he and everybody that watched, all that matters to me. Thanks guys!
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    MODS

Nice kill. I'm still wondering how I'm ever going to beat my friends 95 b16a Turbo Hatch. I was blowing his doors off in my cobb stage 2 until he had it tuned last week. 3rd run at the track he pulled a 12.8 on a bad tranny. Need your mods IMMEDIATLY
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

i'm assuming he used slicks to get that time??? What kind of turbo are you running?
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    MODS

With your setup you should be running in the low 12's once you are tuned.

nice setup....I am runnin a 30 with my time in the sig....and that was untuned also
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

Last night i took my car up to the golden mile and now havin such a quick car... i beat so many cars even after i gave an accord a head start... after that race noone had the guts to race me... funny thing is... I am a very intimidating girl driver.. everyone knew I would beat them after seein my give the accord a head start

Originally posted by WiCkeDrEx
    just pulling your chain a bit but 2 tons is 4000 lbs (I think you mean a couple hundred over one ton)

Originally posted by dan240
    just pulling your chain a bit but 2 tons is 4000 lbs (I think you mean a couple hundred over one ton)
    a typo...
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.