2006 Svx?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 Svx? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was at the dealership today, and my salesman asked me if I had seen the 2006 SVX. First I've ...

Question 2006 Svx?

I was at the dealership today, and my salesman asked me if I had seen the 2006 SVX. First I've heard of it, he said it will have a turbo H-6, with 400hp and 400 lbs of torque. Anyone heard this? Or was he just blowing smoke? btw, I think the old SVX is one of the ugliest cars evar!
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ugly? - yes - but ahead of its time? - yes - would I buy one when it comes out and keep my rex as a second car? HELL YES! Can we say stock M3 killer?????? More info on this concept much appreciated.....Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

Originally posted by Danbob
    Ugly? - yes - but ahead of its time? - yes - would I buy one when it comes out and keep my rex as a second car? HELL YES! Can we say stock M3 killer?????? More info on this concept much appreciated.....Dan
    Get ready to open up your wallet killer. Back in 90 the SVX was like 30k. I can only imagine what this one will be.

damn that would be awesome, i bet it would be around 45-50? atleast? but ... ahhh soo nice.
    2004 Silver WRX
    HKS UpPipe
    HKS DownPipe

Turbo H-6? That sounds nice The only other car with such an engine that I know of is a Porsche 911 turbo. Mmm...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.