Me vs focus SVT - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Me vs focus SVT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by AsianWRX I got beat by a Focus SVT the other nite in my Sti..... Oh ya, I ...

Originally posted by AsianWRX
    I got beat by a Focus SVT the other nite in my Sti.....
    Oh ya, I was parked in my driveway when he drove by

Jeeze mark you had me for a second. I was about to smack you.
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ford is coming out with a 300HP Focus!

Beware....
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by MengHang
    Ford is coming out with a 300HP Focus!

Beware....
    AWD RS? That would be sweet...
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by 2004SilverWRX
    Not impressive? Stock for stock able to walk a Mustang GT of the same year on the highway not impressive (89-95)?? The V6's were actually quicker than the V8's. I call that pretty impressive for a TAURUS. lol
    no, not impressive...respectable...but beating the uber-lame 94-98 mustangs is not impressive in my book...215hp and 3500lbs does not make for a particularly fast car.

I owned a 97 GT and it was not quick.
    2003 SRT-4

Hilarious thread!!

On the note that car dealers are morons and don't know sheit...

When I bought my sentra SE-R spec v the dealer told me it had a big v6 from the altima in it, and that's why its so much faster than a base sentra. I said "No WAY!" .... thinking to myself... really? the v6 from the altima... that wouldn't be a detuned version of the 350z motor would it?! lol, what a dumbass. at least he had one thing right... the engine is also available in the base altima... a 2.5L 4-cyl.

Anyway... I bought the car from the dumbass because it was a good deal and a good car and I didnt need that moron to tell me what the car had under the hood.... although sometimes I wish I wouldve smacked that guy in the head and told him he just lost a sale so he wouldnt have had the satisfaction of thinking he actually sold me something.
    2003 Nissan 350z Supercharged
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I can chirp my left shoe if I launch hard enough from a dig. The tread is wearing away on my Vans, though. Still, this is manageable with the 0.34hp (at the foot) that I can generate. From a roll on, I need to switch to the indoor meats (socks) or be drunk to chirp 'em at speed. Your friend must be a puss.

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar
    The Ford Focus RS isnt coming to america IIRC
    2004 Aspen White Wagon
    aka "The White Rhino"

No more, looking at either Mini S or 05 WRX

haha, sorta on the same topic, but before i got the subaru i have now, i went to the local dealer her in san bernardino and expressed interest in buying a brand new wrx. The guy was an ass, he judged me by my age only. He wouldnt even let me talk, he kept interrupting me and kept telling me that i couldnt afford it. I literally told him to suck a fart out of my ass, then i came back a week later with my 2003 subaru paid for with ca$h money. Anyway, just satisfied my need for revenge :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.